Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, August 25, 2006

SEX IS DEATH. (Whom does a master serve?)

I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love with the idea of it, and this feeling that something was missing made me despise myself for not being more anxious to satisfy the need. I began to look around for some object for my love, since I badly wanted to love something. —St. Augustine, Confessions


From Vienna comes the tale of a man who let his perverted desires master his conscience and the little girl who suffered for eight years because of it. Please pray for both of them. I know it is more difficult to pray for his soul. I won't blame you if you can't bring yourself to do it...

Daily Mail: Teenager tells of her eight years as dungeon sex slave

A girl held captive as a sex slave in a dungeon for eight years told police of her dramatic escape from the man she was forced to call 'Master'.

I find that title most ironic.

Natascha Kampusch, who was ten when she was kidnapped on her way to school, was imprisoned in a tiny pit dug into the floor of her captor's garage.

She was held for so long that she developed Stockholm Syndrome, the psychological condition in which captives begin to identify with their abductors.

"Identify"? She's lucky ten year olds aren't forced to learn about psychology.

But after years of obeying the Master, Natascha escaped after being let out of her cell unsupervised.

Behold the strength of the human spirit, kiddies. If she can survive eight years of unimaginable torture and degradation (Don't fool yourselves on on this count. This guy wasn't playing at suburban soft-core slap and tickle. You should thank God you'll never know all the details...) and still have the wherewithal to escape at the first opportunity, I think she will be able to recover.

Police were called when she was found cowering in a neighbour's garden in Vienna on Wednesday.

Her kidnapper, Wolfgang Priklopil, gave officers the slip in a 100mph car chase, only to commit suicide hours later by jumping in front of a train.

And here we have the death part. Herr Priklopil was not insane. Faced with the shame and punishment that was sure to follow, he chose to kill himself. That was not the smartest choice he could have made, but it is understandable if he believed this existence is all there is.

Perhaps he figured it this way:




I've had my fun. Yeah, maybe I should have had an emergency escape plan to get my sorry ass to Thailand, but I lived my dream for eight years, so I can't complain. I definitely don't want those little people who could never understand my genius judging me...Thank goodness there are no such things as God and Hell...


Natascha was reunited with her parents - and the first thing she asked was whether her father, Ludwig Koch, still had her favourite toy car.

The pair then stared at each other with tears running down their cheeks before Natascha jumped up and threw her arms around her father's neck.

Mr Koch, 50, said later: "I still can't believe it. God must have been involved. I never gave up hope. But I am so wonderfully relieved.

Amen to that, Brother.

"She said, 'Dad, I love you.' And the next question was, 'Is my toy car still there?' I never gave it away in all those years. I always put out of my mind the thought that she was dead."

How cool is that?

Natascha's mother, Brigitte Sirny, 55, who was away on holiday when the news broke, said: "This is the most wonderful day of my life."

Police spokesman Armin Halm said Natascha appeared in good physical and mental health. Her father said, however, that she looked 'emaciated' with "very white skin and blotches all over her body".

She is fortunate to be alive.

The 18-year-old was interviewed by detectives and psychologists about her ordeal at Priklopil's hands.

The 44-year-old communications technician snatched Natascha in 1998, sparking the biggest search in Austrian history.

The house where the gadget-obsessed loner kept her was known locally as 'Fort Knox' because of its many security and alarm systems.

He was among some 1,000 mini-van owners interviewed after a witness said Natascha had been picked up by a man driving one. Police fell for Priklopil's alibi however.

That is a shame.

Nobody is perfect, kiddies. Sometimes the bad guys win...for a little while.

Natascha told officers she was kept as a sex slave in a tiny windowless cell behind a heavy metal gate. She was forced to call her captor 'Gebiete' - an old-fashioned term for 'Master' used in fairy stories.

Sick bastard.

Initially, it was reported that she had escaped from Priklopil's car when his BMW was stopped for a routine police check.

But it emerged that she had fled from his two-storey house in Strasshof near Vienna and was found by an elderly woman. Police quickly raided the property, finding Natascha's passport and her tiny cell. Priklopil had already fled after discovering she was missing.

Neighbours said they took Natascha for Priklopil's girlfriend when they first saw her around a year ago.

There were reports that Natascha's parents' marriage collapsed under the strain of her abduction with each blaming the other for her disappearance.

May God have mercy on all their souls.

Pray you or someone you love never undergoes this kind of trial.

It was claimed that when she was abducted Natascha was running away from home after a series of family rows.

***** UPDATE 8/28/06 *****

If you really want to harm a child, it seems the years between ages 10 and 18 are a great place to start.

AP: Austrian teen held for eight years defends captor

VIENNA, Austria - An Austrian teenager who spent eight years in a dingy underground cell until her dramatic escape last week on Monday defended her captor as "part of my life" and insisted she didn't miss anything during her long ordeal.

In remarks read to reporters by a psychologist, 18-year-old Natascha Kampusch said she understood the "extreme curiosity" about what she endured and how she is faring since she bolted to freedom last Wednesday, but she pleaded with journalists: "Please leave me alone for a while."

"Everyone wants to ask intimate questions, (but) they don't concern anyone," she said. "I feel good where I'm at now."

Police said Monday they had only begun to question Kampusch about her abduction at age 10 in March 1998 by Wolfgang Priklopil, who killed himself within hours of her escape by throwing himself in front of a commuter train.

Police Maj. Gen. Gerhard Lang of the Federal Criminal Investigations Bureau said investigators are continuing to follow up on every lead in the case, which until last week was one of Austria's greatest unsolved criminal mysteries.

Although authorities have released photographs and video footage of the cramped, windowless basement cell where Kampusch was kept, she referred to it simply as "my room" in her statement, read by criminal psychologist Max Friedrich.

"It's my room, and not for the public to see," Kampusch said.

She also denied ever calling Priklopil her master, even though she said the 44-year-old communications technician wanted her to.

"He was not my master. I was equally strong," her statement read. "I didn't cry after the escape. He was a part of my life. ... In principle, I don't have the feeling that I missed something."

And yet she did escape. Why run if nothing is missing? Can people really be trained to consider themselves sub-human?

Part 1: SEX IS DEATH. (Stories for boys) is here.
Part 2: SEX IS DEATH. (Distaff death) is here.
Part 3: SEX IS DEATH. (Joyously dispensing death) is here.
Part 4: SEX IS DEATH. (Sex is depression) is here.
Part 5: SEX IS DEATH. (When self-pleasuring becomes self-destruction) is here.
Part 6: SEX IS DEATH. (Sex is theft) is
here.
Part 7: SEX IS DEATH. (A review of Bareback Mountain) is
here.
Part 8: SEX IS DEATH. (What is the ultimate penalty?) is
here.
Part 9: SEX IS DEATH. (Haven from reality) is
here.
Part 10: SEX IS DEATH. (Sin-redemption-reasons-reason) is
here.
Part 11: SEX IS DEATH. (Mommy loves you) is
here.
Part 12: SEX IS DEATH. (George Gilder offers a clue) is
here.
Part 13: SEX IS DEATH. (Post-killem depression) is
here.
Part 14: SEX IS DEATH. (Whither womanhood) is
here.
Part 15: SEX IS DEATH. (Saving psychology 1) is
here.
Part 16: SEX IS DEATH. (Saving psychology 2) is
here.
Part 17: SEX IS DEATH. (Fear of the boomers) is
here.
Part 18: SEX IS DEATH. (The battle continues apace) is
here.
Part 19: SEX IS DEATH. (Hot for teacher) is
here.
Part 20: SEX IS DEATH. (Kids do the darndest things) is
here.
Part 21: SEX IS DEATH. (Defects) is
here.
Part 22: SEX IS DEATH. (Privates' privacy) is
here.
Part 23: SEX IS DEATH. (National Condom Week) is
here.
Part 24: SEX IS DEATH. (Wegenics) is
here.
Part 25: SEX IS DEATH. (White wedding) is
here.
Part 26: SEX IS DEATH. (Literally) is
here.
Part 27: SEX IS DEATH. (Can't get me no satisfaction) is
here.
Part 28: SEX IS DEATH. (Wrestle with mania) is
here.
Part 29: SEX IS DEATH. (Press one for death/Presione uno para la muerte) is
here.
Part 30: SEX IS DEATH. (Raunch culture) is
here.
Part 31: SEX IS DEATH. (Gimme some of that sweet zombie lovin') is
here.
Part 32: SEX IS DEATH. (The devil made me eat my baby) is
here.
Part 33: SEX IS DEATH. (Mind control = womb control) is
here.

Part 34: SEX IS DEATH. (The expense of playing with yourself) is here.
Part 35: SEX IS DEATH. (You can't always get what you want) is here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive