How do you like all the love and respect our Fearful Leader engenders all over the world?
Three stories from the UK Telegraph:
SEX IS DEATH [Part 95: Sexual perversion - the sin that keeps on taking and taking and taking...ad nauseam...ad infinitum]
I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love ...
"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Amid all the fanfare, Jack Butler delivered a simple, to-the-point speech in taking his place along with five others in the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 12:17 PM
Say it ain't so, badminton.
Of course, I couldn't resist searching for "olympic doping"...
- A Chinese doctor said to be at the centre of a state-sponsored Olympic doping regime in the 1980s and 1990s defended his actions Saturday, claiming the US, France and Russia were all doing the same.AFP via Yahoo! News - Jul 27 10:49pm
- ROME (Reuters) - Italy's Olympic 50km walk champion Alex Schwazer was excluded from the London Games on Monday after failing a doping test. "I made a mistake. My career is finished," Schwazer, who took gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, told the Italian news agency Ansa. "I wanted to be stronger for this Olympics, I made a mistake." The confirmation came after the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI ...Reuters via Yahoo! News - Aug 06 11:24am
- Anti-doping officials are gathering intelligence to see where they need to target their testing programme.Newstalk ZB via Yahoo! New Zealand News - Jul 30 07:05pm
- ROME (Reuters) - An unnamed Italian athlete in an unnamed sport has been excluded from the London Games after failing a doping test, the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) said on Monday. A CONI statement said the body had received "an adverse result from an anti-doping test previously arranged by the World Anti-Doping Agency". The statement said the athlete had not yet arrived in London ...Reuters via Yahoo! News - Aug 06 09:34am
- LONDON - Olympic competition finally kicked off Wednesday, two days before the London Games' official opening ceremony, although the joy of the first day of sport was tempered by athletics' ruling body saying it had suspended nine track and field competitors for what it called "sophisticated doping."Associated Press via Yahoo! News - Jul 25 01:10pm
- LONDON (Reuters) - The equestrian doping scandal at the 2008 Olympics was a rude awakening for top officials in the sport but it has also led to tough new regulations they hope will ensure a clean London Games for horses and riders. "It was an extraordinary wake-up call," Lisa Lazarus, general counsel for governing body Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI), told Reuters. Six of the 20 ...Reuters via Yahoo! News - Jul 29 05:44pm
"More, Fyodor! Give us much more!"
- LONDON (Reuters) - The expulsion of an American judo player from the London 2012 Olympic Games on Monday after he tested positive for marijuana prompted scientists to question the sense behind the drug's inclusion on the World Anti Doping Agency's (WADA) banned list. Few experts think marijuana, or cannabis - whether it's eaten or smoked - can do much to enhance the kind of speed, strength ...Reuters via Yahoo! News - Aug 06 04:14pm
- Melbourne, July 28 (ANI): Americans and Soviets 'fooled' China into using performance-enhancing drugs, resulting in humiliating scandals and limited success during the Olympics from the late 1970s into the early 1990s, according to a top Chinese Olympic team doctor.ANI via Yahoo! India News - Jul 28 02:15am
- LONDON (Reuters) - The International Olympics Committee (IOC) said on Saturday that 1001 drugs tests have been conducted since the start of the London 2012 Olympic period on July 16. Of these, 715 were urine tests and 286 were tests on blood. IOC President Jacques Rogge says a crackdown on doping cheats in the run-up to the London Olympics has been a success, with testers catching more than 100 ...Reuters via Yahoo! News - Jul 28 05:05am
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 12:03 PM
He seems like a great guy and it's an inspiring story, but what is to stop wheelchair athletes from suing their way into the Games?
And why does Mr. Pistorius continue to compete in the Paralympics? Why then can't Usain Bolt?
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 11:53 AM
Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
An ultra-brave bullying survivor. You see, kiddies, some people only like guys on the football team...
"Body image distortion disorder". [I'm trademarking that one, so hands off.] Or maybe "Barbie, [but not Ken] call your office."
Holley Mangold could kick the haters' asses and probably should, but she's a nice person...
AIBA is a den of thieves filled with nests of vipers. They said the new scoring system would fix everything. They were wrong. They are now promising a new fix. Don't hold your breath, sports fans...
India rage over 'cheated' fighters
- bleacherreport.com/.../1282173-olympic-boxing-controversy-sport-h...5 days ago – Whether on the professional or amateur level, the sport of boxing's credibility has not had a good year in 2012, and controversy on the Olympic ...
- www.ibtimes.com/.../olympic-boxing-controversy-abdulhamidov-shi...3 days ago – Details of boxing's latest controversy in the Olympic bout between Magomed Abdulhamidov and Satoshi Shimizu.
- www.sportskeeda.com/.../olympic-boxing-controversy-continues-as-...17 hours ago – By Staff Reporter:- Controversial decisions in boxing continued as Vijender Singh went crashing out of the London Olympic Games. The entire ...
- corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread...17 posts - 13 authorsNFT: Olympic boxing controversy (SPOILERS). pimcnj : 8/2/2012 2:31 pm. This ridiculous result needed it's own thread. Watch the video to see what a disgrace ...
- www.longhornstation.com/pages/buckonsports.html?article...4 days ago – Courtesy cbssports.com. A fighter from Azerbaijan won an olympic fight, after being knocked down 6 times in the 3rd round, and won the ...
- realcombatmedia.com/.../real-combat-media-2012-olympic-boxing-r...1 day ago – 2012 Olympic Boxing: controversy, upsets, and excitement. By: Travis Kennedy. After a week of boxing, many spectators are left shaking their ...
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 11:47 AM
Isn't it curious how racist black left-fascists never accuse the First Harpie of trying to "act white" by straightening her hair?
I used to be an optimist. I used to think this nonsense would die out someday. I guess I'm a dumbass.
Gabby Douglas has given a thumbs up to all the attention from the likes of Little Wayne and Mariah Carey, and said that she will not be changing her hairstyle.
Amen to that, sister. Sometimes out of the mouths of babes...
Hair we go. Gabby Douglas made history Thursday night. And we, black folks, repeated our history of self-hatred.
Comedian Chris Rock, the producer of the 2009 documentary Good Hair, had to be at home cackling and rolling a blunt. Our $9 billion-yearly obsession with straightening, lengthening, curling, coloring and Europeanizing our hair was interfering with celebrating Gabby’s total domination of the Summer Olympics' top sport.
Look, I’m an expert on inappropriate, poorly timed joking tweets, but this was a child ascending to new heights and, one leap at a time, elevating the very people ridiculing her.
“For real though nobody wanted to go to London to do Gabby Douglas’ hair.”
“Gabby Douglas is a beast. I wish her mama would do something about her hair though.”
Search “Gabby Douglas and hair” on Twitter and you’ll find all sorts of one-liners.
That's the point, moron. It shouldn't be that important. Why do the leftist plantation owners insist on treating their black slaves like they are retarded children? Could it be to make them more docile and manageable? Could it be to keep them in chains?
“I am so passionate about this issue because it is negatively affecting us black women,” 1996 Olympic gold medalist Dominique Dawes said. “Many don’t work out or learn to swim because of their relaxed hair. It’s something that needs to be talked about because it really is costing us our health.”
Seriously, many black women choose not to exercise because they fear sweating will ruin their recently chemically-treated hair. A big part of First Lady Michelle Obama’s push for physical activity is geared toward getting African-American girls to embrace exercise.
The folks at Big Soda will be so pleased. It's not over-indulgence in high fructose corn syrup laden drinks that make people fat, it's racial self-loathing that makes people fat.
Two black women, Alexandria Williams and Whitney Patterson, started a web site, SportyAfros.com, dedicated to educating black girls on how to exercise and take care of their hair.
Outraged by the comments she read on Twitter and Facebook, Monisha Randolph wrote a passionate blog post defending Gabby and her hair for SportyAfros.com. Titled “The Gabby Douglas Hair Controversy Unwrapped,” the posting went viral and landed SportyAfros in the Washington Post, among other places.
“The Surgeon General pointed out last year many black women will not work out because their hair is a hindrance,” Alexandria Williams said to me in an email.
“Another focus of the site is to tackle the issue of African-American obesity in America. According to the Office of Minority Health, four out of five African-American women are overweight or obese. It is our personal mission to change this statistic by providing the tools to empower and encourage black women to lead healthy, active lifestyles.”
All that's missing here is The Blaming Of The Black Men. You know, those lazy, shiftless, child-abandoning criminal dogs who all really want white women but have to settle settle for black chicks with straight hair unless they're athletes or rappers. [Puerto Rican girls are right out.] After white folks [and Asians - their hair is really, really, really straight] it's the fault of black men.
“I advise black women to go natural and stop relaxing your children’s hair, too,” Dawes explained. “At 35 years old I finally embraced my natural locks. It was liberating and empowering for me. I wish I would have done it sooner.”
Dawes said she never worried about her hair when she was competing as a gymnast. There was no time.
What’s weird about the Gabby controversy is that her hair seemed to be styled in the same fashion as the other contestants. I’m no expert, but her hair appeared to be pulled straight back and placed in a “bun” in the back. Many of the complainers on social media teased her for wearing too much gel.
“She’s gorgeous, Gabby Douglas is,” tennis star Serena Williams told my colleague Greg Couch. “Her hair is amazing. Doing great. And she’s freakin’ winning gold medals. She’s awesome.”
What do YOU see in the photos below? I see beautiful women who make me want to do stupid things while trying to impress them. [Any stupid thing they might want me to do whatsoever. Seriously. Anything.]
I DO NOT SEE women oppressed by the dominant white culture and it's enforcers, the news media and Hollyweird. I DO NOT SEE women filled with hate for their God-given physical characteristics. [See Missy Franklin's feet. Also here.]
I DO NOT SEE women who are repulsive because their hair is curlier than that of most women around me. I DO NOT SEE women enslaved by the hair of their ancestors.
If YOU see any of these things, you just might be a dumbass.
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 9:44 AM
From Yahoo's Fourth-Place Medal:
The 17-year-old rising high school senior told NBC on Monday that her size 13 feet have been drawing attention from athletes around the Olympics. Host Michele Beadle joked that she'd put a stop to those having fun at the expense of Missy's trotters, but Missy, in her typical bubbly demeanor, said she doesn't mind. In fact, she's proud of her big feet.
And why wouldn't she be? Those feet helped her win four gold medals in London and played a part in her becoming America's Olympic sweetheart. Her dad says they're Missy's "built-in flippers."
Sometimes you see young female athletes with abnormal size become uncomfortable in their bodies. Missy has none of that. Given how gracefully she moves in and out of the pool with her 6-foot-1 frame (remember that Call Me Maybe clip?), it's no wonder.
The video is a much needed reminder to sports fans that these athletes are still kids. [Even the older ones.] And if you are sick of this summer's musical sensation and it makes you want to vomit, just remember ...it beats the crap out of listening to The Magnetic Fields...
"I think it's helped me so much," she told ThePostGame last year. "God has blessed me with an excellent swimmer's body."
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 9:23 AM
Monday, August 06, 2012
From The Blaze.com:
A nonpartisan election integrity group has sent legal notices to 160 counties across the U.S. that it says have more voters on its registration rolls than actual live, eligible voters — and thus represent potential hotbeds for election fraud, the organization told TheBlaze exclusively.
The Houston-based True the Vote said the counties may be in violation of Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act, which mandates that election officials maintain clean voter rolls by removing people who have died, moved away or are no longer eligible to vote. True the Vote is demanding each of the counties show proof of compliance or they’ll bring civil suit.
The counties in question are spread across 19 states that together account for 203 electoral college votes, including six current battleground states. Among the counties are LaSalle, Ill., which True the Vote identified as having 520 percent voter registration; Jefferson, Miss. with more than 230 percent; and Hanson, S.D. with 165 percent.
“It’s simply unacceptable for any county to have more voters on its rolls than people who are alive and eligible to vote,” True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht said in a statement. “Failing to maintain accurate voter registration records is a flagrant violation of Section 8 in the NVRA.”
True the Vote identified the county irregularities by matching 2010 Census data to publicly available information from the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission.
“We are deeply concerned by our discovery of voter rolls across America that contain substantial numbers of ineligible voters, possibly resulting in the disenfranchisement of eligible voters and the subversion of our nation’s electoral process,” the letters to the counties state.
True the Vote spokesman Logan Churchwell told TheBlaze the notices were sent last week. He said True the Vote expects the counties to take proper action to clean their voter rolls well before Election Day in November.
“We don’t expect these to go ignored,” Churchwell said.
True the Vote filed a joint lawsuit against the state of Indiana with the conservative foundation Judicial Watch in June, alleging similar violations of the National Voter Registration Act.
Read more about True the Vote and the importance of election integrity in TheBlaze Magazine‘s September issue.
Fyodor’s Rule # 1(a): The Lord thy God is one God. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart and with thy whole soul and with thy whole mind and with thy whole strength.
Fyodor’s Rule # 1(b): Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Fyodor’s Rule #2: Conservative is as conservative DOES. (If it spends like a fascist, corrupts the family like a fascist, and excuses fascism like a fascist, IT’S A FASCIST!)
Fyodor’s Rule #3: Israel and Judaism are NOT the same thing. (Regardless of what you may have heard.)
Fyodor's Rule #4: Always believe the worst about commies. (It helps prepare you to face the horror.)
Fyodor’s Rule #5: You can always spot a totalitarian because he is the one doing that which he accuses others of doing. Only worse.
Fyodor's Rule #6: Get your kids out of the government indoctrination centers! [Formerly known as public schools]
Fyodor's Rule # 7: There is no such thing as "born as" except for male and female.
(Corollary A: Our destinies are not determined.)
Fyodor’s Rule # 8: All sins are related.
Fyodor's Rule #9: If you are going to fight, then fight until you eliminate your enemy, because the only thing remembered longer than power is weakness.
Fyodor's Rule #10: You do not need a conspiracy if everyone thinks the same way.
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 1:50 PM
A stunning collection of 70 facts about the U.S. economy just posted on the web is probably not going to make it into the next campaign ad from the folks at Obama for America. However, you might want to read it.
TheBlaze has culled 10 from the list of 70 here:
- The price of gas – When Obama took office, a gallon of gas cost you $1.85. Today, it’s up to $3.59 per gallon (July’s rise was 17 cents a gallon).
- 71% of small business owners believe we’re still in a recession — Despite government claims that the recession actually ended years ago, a majority of small business owners feel very differently.
- You have to work 107 days each year just to pay Federal, State, & Local taxes – That means you don’t earn a penny until April 18th.
- More than 30% of unemployed Americans have been out of work for more than a year – In 2007, that number was 10%.
- Low income America – According to NBC News, virtually half of all Americans are considered to be “low income” or living in poverty.
- Propping up the economy by monetizing our massive debt — In 2008, the Federal Reserve bought “negligible” amounts of our debt, last year the Fed purchased 61% of the government debt issued by the Treasury Dept.
- Speaking of “no faith in the US Dollar” – The price of gold when Obama was inaugurated, $850 an ounce. Today, gold is over $1500.
- The disappearing family farm – In the mid-1930s, America had an estimated 6.8 million farms. Today, the EPA estimates that number to be right around two million (and getting squeezed more and more by constricting regulation).
- Another (bad) trade record set with China – In 2011, our trade deficit with China was almost $300 billion dollars. That is the single highest deficit that one country has had with another… ever.
- A stunning amount spent on stupid studies like Why do chimps throw their poop? – Almost $600,000 of your tax dollars was sent to the folks who studied chimpanzee poop tossing, plus $198,195 paid to find out if “tweeting” makes people happy… It’s all HERE.
h/t Brian Wilson (not the Beach Boy)
Terror is a form of social control.
You kiddies know ol' Fyodor has nothing against hot babes and Marilyn was a certifiable smoke show. It's just that there's a hot babe born every minute. [Well, maybe not quite that many nowadays. With about 400 abortions every minute around the world, the number is probably lower. I know Huge "Tiny & Limp" Hefner has been working on an in-utero hotness test for decades so the uggoes can be weeded out of the gene pool and we'll have nothing but hot blonde blue-eyed chicks in the world...just like Margaret Sanger and Hitler wanted. BTW, can you imagine how many tens of millions of gorgeous Chinese babes have been chopped up and thrown in the trash? This may be the Slave Chinese regime's greatest crime out of all the millions it has perpetrated. Chinese women are soooooooo hot.] It is time to move on, boys.
Monroe honored on 50th anniversary of her death
For years I've been waiting for some crazed fan to dig her up and masturbate onto whats left of her...wait, that's what her photographs are for, right?
Marilyn Monroe 50 Years Later … Beauty Experts Scream, “We Don’t Care!”
Ritu Beri showcases Marilyn Monroe inspired collection at LFW
Marilyns from around the world meet for Monroe tributes
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- "What difference at this point does it make?” (19)
- 24 (23)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- Abortionists Do (1)
- AIDS (4)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Are you a fake conservative? (13)
- ATTACK FROM THE RIGHT! (52)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (21)
- Big Babykilling (125)
- Big Masturbation (45)
- Bolshevik The Clown (133)
- Book of the Day (119)
- Catholic Apologetics (6)
- Catholic crackup (55)
- Clump lies and freedom dies (38)
- Clump Rising (30)
- Clump über alles (20)
- Clump über alles. (34)
- Clumpy The Clown (21)
- Conservative Crackup (71)
- Dumbass Cinema (23)
- FUCK TRUMP IN THE RUMP (74)
- Germaine Greer In Drag (9)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (51)
- GOVERNMENT IS HELL ON EARTH (11)
- GOVERNMENT IS MURDER (14)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (107)
- Guilty Pleasures (35)
- Guns Don't Kill (1)
- Guns Don't Kill Abortionists Do (4)
- Heap Big Lying Squaw (1)
- Heat Nazis (61)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (47)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (109)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (10)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (134)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (17)
- NeverClump (38)
- None Dare Call It Fascism (73)
- None dare call it treason (153)
- Obama-rama (159)
- Orgasm Über Alles (68)
- Penis bad Vagina good (48)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (99)
- Racist. (74)
- Real Mensches Of Genius (6)
- Reel Cinema (7)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (186)
- SEX IS DEATH (101)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (45)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (12)
- The face of things to come (4)
- The First Hair Straightener (21)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (303)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (35)
- The Theology of the Body (139)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (66)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (22)
- Words don't kill People do (64)
- Zardoz (8)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (99)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (54)
08/05 - 08/12
- The black Jimmy Carter strikes again.
- Great football - it's a Pittsburgh thing.
- Still more bad stuff 'bout the Olympics.
- And what of Oscar Pistorius?
- The Olympics are also filled with all sorts of oth...
- Isn't it curious how racist black left-fascists ne...
- First things first: Fyodor loves the Olympic Games...
- The LAST Missy Franklin's Feet Update EVER! [I hop...
- Chicks, man.
- "We don't need no stinking voter ID laws!"
- Fyodor's Rules never change and never go out of st...
- The big list of economic terrorism perpetrated by ...
- America's all-time favorite whore, Marilyn Monroe,...
- ▼ 08/05 - 08/12 (13)
- ► 2011 (692)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3990)
- ► 2005 (2291)