SEX IS DEATH [Part 95: Sexual perversion - the sin that keeps on taking and taking and taking...ad nauseam...ad infinitum]
I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love ...
"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Monday, July 28, 2014
See? No hitting...and making up makes the whole thing worthwhile.
Because my ancestors were Italian, I really can't relate to this pansies-beating-on-ladies shit. When my women misbehave, I simply withhold sex and within minutes they come crawling back to me, contrite and chastened.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has not yet spoken publicly on the controversial two-game suspension given to Ravens running back Ray Rice for assaulting his wife. But one of Goodell’s top deputies, NFL V.P. of labor policy and government affairs Adolpho Birch, went on the radio this morning in an attempt to explain. It did not go well.
Birch’s appearance on this morning’s Mike & Mike was so bad — so totally incapable of justifying the relatively light punishment handed to Rice — that host Mike Greenberg felt the need after the interview to address the listeners who had contacted the show to express their frustration with Birch’s evasions. Greenberg said he was frustrated by Birch’s evasions, too.“I’m a little taken aback by the conversation, to be honest with you. The reaction is overwhelming and no one seems to think that he did a particularly good job of answering the questions,” Greenberg said minutes after the interview with Birch ended. “I do not feel that most people listening to that discussion feel they got an adequate explanation of how they arrived at two games.”
So how did the NFL arrive at two games for Rice? Well, Birch didn’t really have much of an answer. At one point he said the NFL was “bound in large part by precedent in prior cases.” But Birch said that just moments after insisting that prior cases — particularly the suspension of Ben Roethlisberger after he was accused of (but not criminally charged with) sexual assault — couldn’t be compared to the Rice case.
Birch also refused to answer whether the NFL is aware of information that isn’t available to the general public, such as surveillance camera footage beyond what has been widely distributed showing Rice dragging his unconscious then-fiancee out of an elevator. But Birch insisted that a two-game suspension without pay isn’t a minor punishment.
“It is multiple games and hundreds of thousands of dollars. I think it’s fair to say that doesn’t reflect that you condone the behavior,” Birch said.
But the question isn’t whether the NFL condones a player beating up his wife.
The question is whether the NFL is willing to take severe disciplinary actions against a player who beats up his wife. And the answer to that question is a resounding, “No.” The NFL hands out longer suspensions for everything from getting caught smoking pot repeatedly, to taking Adderall without filling out the necessary paperwork to — in the case of Roethlisberger — being accused of crimes without any arrests or charges. For the NFL to come down harder on pot smokers, Adderall users and players who weren’t evan arrested than it came down on Rice is baffling and requires an explanation.
Birch may have been trying to explain, but he failed. Greenberg said that in the minutes after the interview, the show got thousands of reactions via Twitter and email and that, “I can’t find a single one of them that said, ‘Well, that explained it for me.’ Literally not a single one.”
After Birch’s unsuccessful attempt to to explain the suspension, it’s time for Goodell to step up. NFL fans want to know why Ray Rice got off easy, and they want to hear it from Goodell.
Of course, Screamin' A. Race of ESPN thinks women should shut up and sit down lest they provoke manly men like Ray to punch them in the head...
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith found himself in hot water on Friday after what he said on "First Take" offended viewers -- including his own colleague, Michelle Beadle.
In the video above, you'll see Smith's rant after Ravens running back Ray Rice was suspended for two games. Here's what got Beadle and others angry after he said "we know you have no business putting your hands on a woman:" (Here's the full transcript)
"What I've tried to employ the female members of my family, some of who you all met and talked to and what have you, is that again, and this what...I've done this all my life, let’s make sure we don’t do anything to provoke wrong actions. [Emphasis mine. F.G.] Because if I come, or somebody else come, whether it’s law enforcement officials, your brother or the fellas that you know, if we come after somebody has put their hands on you, it doesn't negate the fact that they already put their hands on you. So let’s try to make sure that we can do our part in making sure that that doesn't happen.”
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- "What difference at this point does it make?” (19)
- 24 (23)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- Abortionists Do (1)
- AIDS (4)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Are you a fake conservative? (8)
- ATTACK FROM THE RIGHT! (44)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (21)
- Big Babykilling (124)
- Big Masturbation (45)
- Bolshevik The Clown (133)
- Book of the Day (119)
- Catholic Apologetics (5)
- Catholic crackup (55)
- Clump lies and freedom dies (35)
- Clump Rising (30)
- Clump über alles (19)
- Clump über alles. (33)
- Clumpy The Clown (21)
- Conservative Crackup (67)
- Dumbass Cinema (23)
- FUCK TRUMP IN THE RUMP (70)
- Germaine Greer In Drag (9)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (51)
- GOVERNMENT IS HELL ON EARTH (11)
- GOVERNMENT IS MURDER (12)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (107)
- Guilty Pleasures (34)
- Guns Don't Kill (1)
- Guns Don't Kill Abortionists Do (2)
- Heap Big Lying Squaw (1)
- Heat Nazis (61)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (46)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (109)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (10)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (134)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (17)
- NeverClump (35)
- None Dare Call It Fascism (65)
- None dare call it treason (148)
- Obama-rama (159)
- Orgasm Über Alles (67)
- Penis bad Vagina good (47)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (99)
- Racist. (74)
- Real Mensches Of Genius (5)
- Reel Cinema (7)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (186)
- SEX IS DEATH (101)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (45)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (11)
- The face of things to come (4)
- The First Hair Straightener (21)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (303)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (35)
- The Theology of the Body (139)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (66)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (22)
- Words don't kill People do (60)
- Zardoz (8)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (99)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ▼ 07/27 - 08/03 (4)
- ► 2012 (665)
- ► 2011 (692)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3990)
- ► 2005 (2291)