SEX IS DEATH [Part 95: Sexual perversion - the sin that keeps on taking and taking and taking...ad nauseam...ad infinitum]
I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love ...
"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Thursday, September 22, 2011
From Bleeding Cool:
Captain Israel #2 Censored Over Martin Luther
Captain Israel is a polemic superhero comic book by Jewish comics expert Arlen Schumer.
Its second issue, planned to be published well before San Diego Comic Con and Shumer’s panels at the show, did not come out.
The reason is that the publisher, Los Angeles-based StandWithUs wishes to remove from the comic an English translation of the document The Jews And Their Lies by Martin Luther, initiator of the Protestant Reformation and a prominent anti-semite, especially later in life. The publisher has told Arlen that if this reference is removed, the comic can be published.
Naturally, Arlen is not happy about that.
I must admit I find this puzzling. As a Christian, and a member of the Church Of England, I am not offended by the knowledge that prominent Christians were (and in some cases still are) notorious anti-semites. No more than I’m sure Arlen is offended by the knowledge that prominent Jews were (and in some cases still are) notorious racists. Certainly the Lutheran church happily and openly condemns the document in question, but even they don’t seek to hide it.
Instead, it’s a lesson.
I understand Arlen is now looking for another publisher.
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 2:58 PM
Super Heroes never die. They live forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they touched and in the memories of men of good will the world over.From Bleeding Cool:
we ran a story about Erik Martin, of Bellevue, a young boy with cancer who was literally transformed into his self-created superhero persona Electron Boy by the Make-A-Wish Foundation in Washington which created a day for him to save people in distreess in full Electron Boy costume, and to defeat his nemesis Dr Dark and his sidekick Blackout Boy.
As a result, he even received a custom made copy of an Electron Boy comic book to top it off.
The sad news is that Erik passed away this morning in Seattle’s Children’s Hospital. Eric had a short life. But thanks to the Make A Wish Foundation, he spent one day of it as a real life superhero… he’s certainly been an inspiration to many.
- Electron Boy – One Day As A Superhero Thirteen year old Erik Martin has liver cancer. But that hasn’t stopped him from wanting to be a superhero. And last Thursday, the Seattle...
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 2:45 PM
A History of Helping
The Fellowship's success has far exceeded expectations. Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel’s victims of war and terror, and much more. See a photo gallery of events from our first 25 years.
About Rabbi Eckstein, Founder and President, IFCJ; Goodwill Ambassador, State of Israel
Rabbi Yechiel Z. Eckstein, founder and president of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, has devoted his life to building bridges of understanding between Christians and Jews and broad support for the State of Israel. He is the leading advocate of religious freedom worldwide. Learn more about Rabbi Eckstein and his work »
The Fellowship is fully committed to financial accountability and to being good stewards of our donor's funds.
Read our 2010 Financial Statement »
IFCJ 2010 Annual Report
Read stories of some of the people The Fellowship has helped, in-depth reports on each of our programs, a concise financial statement, news about newly-launched initiatives, and more, in The Fellowship's 2010 Annual Report. Read the Report »
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews meets the BBB Wise Giving Alliance's Standards for Charity Accountability. View the BBB Wise Giving Alliance Charity Report on International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.Learn more about The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 2:31 PM
America's third most famous race baitin' bastard has even more in common with Fidel Castro than we thought.
Of course they're both commie creeps. Everybody knows that, so you have to guess again.
Nope. While ol' Jesse is beat up, diseased, and dried out, he's not an automaton stuffed with tobacco leaves like Castro.
The leftist perverts who infest the psychological profession tell us anyone who "hates" homosexuals must be a closeted one. They let Fidel get away with shooting and jailing Cuba's pink hombres, so I doubt the establishment will let this matter get very far.
The complaint, filed sometime last year by Tommy R. Bennett, a regular on the Tom Joyner Radio show and member of Barack
Jesse, Jesse, Jesse...why won't you just admit you prefer penile-Americans and embrace it?
Jackson has denied the allegations in a legal response that was filed in July 2010 and resurfaced when the Windy City Times published a story Tuesday.
Bennett, 55, claims Jackson ridiculed him in front of other employees and required him to perform "humiliating tasks" like escorting women to Jackson's various hotel rooms, cleaning up after alleged trysts and packing his clothing. It also includes an allegation that Jackson asked for oral sex, according to the claim. Jackson flatly denied each claim in his response.
Obviously, Jesse is overcompensating by boinking all those women. Or maybe he's trying to be just like MLK Jr., for whom Jesse took a half dozen bullets, two grenades, and a thirty second point blank blast from a flame thrower on that fateful day in Memphis. [Speaking of which, how about those Jackie Kennedy tapes? Apparently, the denizens of Camelot saw Dr. King as one of those uppity negroes who wouldn't obey his betters.]
I'm guessing if Bennett had said yes, Jesse would have made him wear a Monica Lewinsky mask...
"The Rainbow PUSH Coalition unequivocally deny Tommy Bennett's false claims of harassment, retaliation and discrimination," the organization said in a statement released late Thursday, adding that it is "fully cooperating with the Chicago Commission on Human Relations and expect to be fully exonerated."
Bennett has not commented to NBCChicago.
Bennett worked for the Rainbow PUSH Coalition for more than two years as the National Director of Community Affairs. The complaint states that Bennett endured a string of discriminatory treatment from multiple supervisors, but his protests were met with deaf ears.
In 2008, Bennett assumed the duties of Jackson's travel assistant.
In that capacity, Bennett alleges to "clean his [hotel] room after sexual intercourse with women."
What kind of a man of God is this "reverend" Jackson? All good left fascists know that love ick [Keep it classy, Imus.] is a beautiful thing and doesn't need to be "cleaned up".
Bennett's complaint requests back and front pay, compensation for emotional distress and punitive damages all to the tune of roughly $450,000. Bennett also wants an amendment to the civil rights organization's non-discrimination policy to include sexual orientation and gender identity.
Jackson, a former presidential candidate, has been married to his wife, Jacqueline Lavinia Brown, since 1962, but has had bouts with infidelity. One affair with a staffer resulted in the birth of a girl in 1999.
"Bouts with infidelity"? Does he slap these poor women with no self respect upside their heads, too? How many of them are actually black? Does he use rubbers?
He has five children with Brown, including Jesse Jackson, Jr., who represents Illinois' 2nd District in the United
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 1:48 PM
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- "What difference at this point does it make?” (19)
- 24 (23)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- Abortionists Do (1)
- AIDS (4)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Are you a fake conservative? (13)
- ATTACK FROM THE RIGHT! (52)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (21)
- Big Babykilling (125)
- Big Masturbation (45)
- Bolshevik The Clown (133)
- Book of the Day (119)
- Catholic Apologetics (6)
- Catholic crackup (55)
- Clump lies and freedom dies (38)
- Clump Rising (30)
- Clump über alles (20)
- Clump über alles. (34)
- Clumpy The Clown (21)
- Conservative Crackup (71)
- Dumbass Cinema (23)
- FUCK TRUMP IN THE RUMP (74)
- Germaine Greer In Drag (9)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (51)
- GOVERNMENT IS HELL ON EARTH (11)
- GOVERNMENT IS MURDER (14)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (107)
- Guilty Pleasures (35)
- Guns Don't Kill (1)
- Guns Don't Kill Abortionists Do (4)
- Heap Big Lying Squaw (1)
- Heat Nazis (61)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (47)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (109)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (10)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (134)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (17)
- NeverClump (38)
- None Dare Call It Fascism (73)
- None dare call it treason (153)
- Obama-rama (159)
- Orgasm Über Alles (68)
- Penis bad Vagina good (48)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (99)
- Racist. (74)
- Real Mensches Of Genius (6)
- Reel Cinema (7)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (186)
- SEX IS DEATH (101)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (45)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (12)
- The face of things to come (4)
- The First Hair Straightener (21)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (303)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (35)
- The Theology of the Body (139)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (66)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (22)
- Words don't kill People do (64)
- Zardoz (8)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
- ► 2017 (107)
- ► 2016 (99)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2012 (665)
- ▼ 09/18 - 09/25 (5)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3990)
- ► 2005 (2291)