"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Friday, April 27, 2012
Insane Hussein Insaner sees damaged chicks everywhere except in the dumpsters behind Planned Genocide "clinics".
From ABC via Yahoo! News:
Would Mitt Romney have ordered the raid that killed Osama bin Laden? President Barack Obama's reelection campaign released a new video on Friday that strongly implies that he would not have, using the presumptive Republican nominee's own words against him.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
First, some alleged Catholics...
Bishop's linking Obama to Hitler enrages Notre Dame professors
More than a hundred University of Notre Dame professors have demanded that Illinois Bishop Daniel Jenky renounce comments he made criticizing President Barack Obama's stance on religious liberty that compared him to dictators Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.
"Jenky's comments demonstrate ignorance of history, insensitivity to victims of genocide and absence of judgment," said the letter addressed this week to the leadership of the renowned Catholic university in Indiana and signed by 131 professors from various fields.
But his April 14 homily singled out Obama and the Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate, saying "The Church will survive ... the calculated disdain of the President of the United States ... and of the current (Democratic) majority of the federal Senate."
Even after the White House sought to calm the furor by announcing last month it would not require church-run hospitals, universities and charities to pay for birth control coverage but instead shift the burden to insurers, the bishops continued to battle against the mandate.
"In clear violation of our First Amendment rights, Barack Obama - with his radical, pro-abortion and extreme secularist agenda, now seems intent on following a similar path," he said.
Jenky's comments were quoted in newspapers, and his homily was reproduced on the website of the Catholic Post, the Peoria diocese's newspaper.
Critics of Jenky, including groups dedicated to the separation of church and state, seized on his remarks, contending he instructed his flock to vote against Obama in November's general election, a violation of the church's tax-exempt status.
In response to the uproar, Patricia Gibson, chancellor of the Peoria diocese, said in a statement that Jenky's comments had been taken out of context and that he was only drawing from history to illustrate his point.
Jenky formerly served as an auxiliary bishop in the Indiana diocese that includes Notre Dame, and had previously worked for the school in administrative posts.
Bishop Daniel Jenky of Peoria bitch-slaps the jug-eared commie creep, his stooges, and his enablers.
From The Catholic Post:
The Bishop's Podcasts.
Amen to all that, Your Excellency!
From the Pennsylvania Catholic Conference:
Take Action: Protect Religious Freedom
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- 24 (22)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- AIDS (3)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (15)
- Big Babykilling (108)
- Big Masturbation (38)
- Bolshevik The Clown (121)
- Book of the Day (117)
- Catholic crackup (37)
- Dumbass Cinema (21)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (35)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (50)
- Guilty Pleasures (9)
- Heat Nazis (60)
- ILyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (2)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (33)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (88)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (9)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (117)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (15)
- None dare call it treason (113)
- Obama-rama (145)
- Orgasm Über Alles (45)
- Penis bad Vagina good (35)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (95)
- Racist. (65)
- Reel Cinema (6)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (164)
- SEX IS DEATH (88)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (34)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (10)
- The First Hair Straightener (20)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (299)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (32)
- The Theology of the Body (134)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (60)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (16)
- Words don't kill People do (22)
- Zardoz (6)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
- ▼ 04/22 - 04/29 (5)
- ► 2011 (692)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3993)
- ► 2005 (2291)