Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why, lookee here. A perfect example of the undercurrent (raging torrent?) of anti-human thought infecting Islam.

Bouyeri Confesses to Van Gogh Slaying

The Muslim extremist on trial in the slaying of filmmaker Theo van Gogh confessed Tuesday, saying he was driven by religious conviction. "I don't feel your pain," he told the victim's mother.

Mohammed Bouyeri stunned the courtroom when, in the final minutes of his two-day trial he declared: "If I were released and would have the chance to do it again ... I would do exactly the same thing."

"What moved me to do what I did was purely my faith. ... I was motivated by the law that commands me to cut off the head of anyone who insults Allah and his prophet," he said.

Psssst! Mohammed! You forgot to mention Iraq and the US Crusaders! And the Jews!

I read the Koran in high school. It did not make any impression on me then, and I do not remember a word of it now. But I think I would have remembered something like that.

If this is really what your religion teaches, you better get out. If this crap is the product of a few evil men screwing with the "word of the prophet", you better get them out.

There will come a point in this war when the West will put aside its beliefs in tolerance and plurality and religious freedom (for you). The consequences will not be pretty for anyone. But do not fool yourself. You cannot win. Pray to your god for your survival.

If you doubt me, read some history.

Bouyeri, 27, faces life imprisonment in the Nov. 2 killing of Van Gogh, who was shot, stabbed and nearly beheaded on an Amsterdam street. A verdict is to be handed down this month.

Bouyeri glanced at notes, paused between sentences and chose his words carefully. Some spectators rose to their feet as he spoke, visibly stunned by his comments.

At one point, he addressed the victim's mother, Anneke, who was sitting in the public gallery. "I have to admit I don't have any sympathy for you," he said. "I can't feel for you because I think you're a nonbeliever."

The killing is believed to have been an act of retribution for Van Gogh's film "Submission," which criticized the treatment of women under Islam.
The killer left a five-page note fixed to the filmmaker's body with a knife. Along with religious ramblings, the note threatened Dutch politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who wrote the screenplay for Van Gogh's film, and others he perceived as enemies of fundamentalist Islam.

Lead prosecutor Frits van Straelen told the court Bouyeri would kill again unless he is locked up for life.

Yeah. That will really deter the other morons, too.

"The accused preaches a message of hate and violence," Van Straelen said. "He preaches that anyone who thinks differently can be killed ... He is and remains a danger to our society."
(Thanks to AP and Yahoo!News.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive