Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Monday, July 11, 2005

More from a perverted killer's blog.

Below is the last post to a blog believed to belong to Joseph Edward Duncan III, multiple murderer and sex offender. What caught my eye was the first paragraph where he types "Does it matter?"

This reminds me of something Jack Cashill said while talking about his latest book Hoodwinked: How Intellectual Hucksters Have Hijacked American Culture on CSPAN. He said the common thread throughout all the intellectual frauds he investigated, from Aleister Crowley and Walter Duranty to Lillian Hellman, from Rachel Carson and Margaret Mead to Alfred Kinsey, was a moment when each lost all faith. Not just a particular religion, but faith in everything.

This
despair enabled these people to do anything and justify anything. They acknowledged no truth but their own wills. And millions were murdered. And even more untold millions lost their souls because of them.
May God have mercy on Mr. Duncan's soul. He is going to need it.

I doubt it would be of any comfort to him to know he shares quite a bit with some of the intellectual "giants" of our age.


Friday, May 13, 2005

Still Confused

My blog entries lately are erratic and full of a lot of B.S., for that I apologize. I am just trying to put down what is in my head, regardless. As far as "taking people with me" well, I don't know if that is right or wrong. In fact, I don't know much any more what right and wrong even is. My view is either everything is right (in some regard) or everything is wrong (in some other regard). The question (one I am struggling with at this point) is, "Does it matter?"

Does anything matter? My mother is crying right now, because her son is in trouble again. She tried to raise a good son, and she knows her son has a good heart, so why does he do these things? She is probably more hurt and confused than me. Does it matter? It hurts me to know these things, but DOES IT MATTER???

Have pity on her O Lord, and comfort her.

A hundred years from now, all my mothers pain will be forgotten, and other mothers will cry for there sons. A million years from now there probably won't be any mothers (at least not like we know).

Some pain is eternal, Mr. Duncan. As is the memory of The One Outside of Time.

I have feelings, in fact I think I must be more sensitive than most people because I seem to feel more than they do, at least more than what they openly express. I feel for the starving children and families in the world, others say, "Oh, that's too bad, but I can't do anything so..."

Obviously, sir, you are a great humanist.

I wish I could be more honest about my feelings, but those demons made sure I'd never be able to do that. I might not know if it matters, but just in case, I am working on an encrypted journal that is hundreds of times more frank than this blog could ever be (that's why I keep it encrypted). I figure in 30 years or more we will have the technology to easily crack the encryption (currently very un-crackable, PGP) and then the world will know who I really was, and what I really did, and what I really thought. Also, maybe then they will understand that despite my actions, I'm not a bad person, I just have a disease contracted from society, and it hurts a lot.

It has been shared with the world countless times by countless men such as you. It will be written again and again after you are gone from this place.

I hope to complete this journal before I die (soon) or turn myself in (I still might do that, I think it is the right thing, but of course, I'm not sure).Speak of being sure; I wish I could be sure about my thoughts. But right now the only thing I'm sure about is that I'm sure about nothing. It is not a good position to be in considering my circumstances (being a felony fugitive and all).

You should have turned yourself in before you chose to slaughter and rape again.

The comfort of the innocent lies in the fact that Justice Himself exists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please. Mr. Duncan is the Christian ideal. We, of the proper Christian faith, embrace him as a true visionary!

How many times will we Christians we forced to ignore what is rightfully ours for the taking?

Did you see any of the photos of that little saucy whore of Babylon? In those flip-flops? What Christian didn't want to park it rightly in her posterior? Roughly, to boot! OH! GOD! What an ass!

You can rant and rave all you want...(Unjustly!)... about Mr. Duncan. He is the new message of our MIGHTY AND MORALLY SUPERIOR REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN PARTY!

He is a god amongst men that must be embraced and cherished for having the gumption to do what we all crave and desire to.

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive