Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hollyweird geniuses don't have to read things. They are born all-knowing.

WorldNetDaily: Michael J. Fox admits he hasn't read cloning measure
'I'm not qualified to speak on the page-by-page content of the initiative,' says actor on Missouri Amendment 2

Why, that modest little brave sick liar!

Actor Michael J. Fox says he's against human cloning, against human egg farming and hasn't read a Missouri constitutional amendment measure he has championed in television ads that critics contend would promote both.
On ABC's "This Week" with host George Stephanopoulos, formerly of the Clinton administration, Fox, who suffers from Parkinson's disease, said today he got involved in the Missouri campaign because he supports Senate candidate Claire McCaskill, a proponent of Amendment 2.
While the bill purports to oppose human cloning, critics say experimentation on human embryos necessitates the procedure.
Therefore, they call the measure deliberately deceptive, designed to get voters to support with the idea of opposing human cloning – even though they are, in fact, supporting it.

"I agree that we should have no human cloning," said Fox. "We're against that."

He also said he opposes the farming of human eggs to create the embryos.
"We're against egg farming, that notion," he said. "We agree on all of that."

I guess he won't be voting Democrass after all...

Which leaves the question: How do you get human embryos to experiment with if you don't farm the eggs or clone human tissue? Fox did not provide an answer – nor was the question asked by Stephanopoulos. But Fox did explain he was not an expert on the subject nor had he read Amendment 2 for himself.

George the midget? Is he still on tv?


"You know, I campaigned for Claire McCaskill," he explained. "And so I have to qualify it by saying I'm not qualified to speak on the page-to-page content of the initiative. Although, I am quite sure that I'll agree with it in spirit, I don't know, I – in full disclosure, I haven't read it, and that's why I didn't put myself up for it distinctly."

The key words are "not qualified". Once again, kiddies, if you get your opinions from cereb-rities, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Fox performed in a television ad for McCaskill, who is seeking to Sen. Jim Talent, R-Mo. But the focus of the ad was her support for Amendment 2.
Opponents of embryonic stem cell research say it is unproven in treatment of diseases, while adult stem cell research is more promising.

Asked about the claim opponents of Amendment 2 make that despite rhetorically opposing human cloning it will in fact enshrine it into the state's constitution, Fox said: "Well, I don't think that's true."

Well, Mikey, I don't think you think.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive