Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, May 11, 2006

So why exactly must someone associate with homosexuals?

I don't know about you or Coach Portland, but I find the disciples of Non-Euclidean sex to be morally repulsive and intellectually dishonest. That's a deadly combination and I'm too busy trying to live, kiddies.


USA Today: Others make allegations against Penn State's Portland
USA Today recently spoke with five former Penn State women's basketball players who buttress allegations already made by Jennifer Harris that Lady Lions coach Rene Portland discriminates against lesbians.

Let's say Coach Portland discriminated against arsonists.

"I don't want any arsonists on my team" she might say. Or "If I find out you've been setting fire to your teammates, you're off the team."

Reasonable, right? Nope. You are way off.

You see, kiddies, arson is a lifestyle choice and is intimately bound up with many people's sexuality. Many arsonists cannot get aroused without flames, sirens, the odor of burning wood, et cetera.

That means Coach Portland would be denying any arsonists on her team their right to orgasm in the manner they prefer. And everyone knows that is unconstitutional.

"But Fyodor! Sodomites are born that way!"

Sorry, kiddies. Remember Fyodor's Rule # 7: There is no such thing as "born as". (Corollary A: Our destinies are not determined.)

The professional homosexuals need to propagate the myth that sexual proclivities are determined so they can coerce government into coercing us normal folks into accepting deviants as...well, as victims of discrimination akin to to the descendants of African slaves.

When was the last time you heard a homosexual say "I'm a homosexual because I like having "sex" with other men. In fact, I like it so much I use it to define my entire existence"? My guess is never.

Memo To Our Friendly Neighborhood Sodomites:
How can you demand respect from us when you have none for yourselves? Does hiding behind genetic fantasies really liberate you? Or are your guilty consciences tormenting you so much you feel it is necessary to deny free will exists?

Pardon the expression, but it's about time you start being men. Be honest with yourself about what you do and you just might discover who you really are.

Speaking of who we are in reality, Your Humble Servant proudly presents another installment of Pope John Paul the Great's The Theology of the Body...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive