Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I get mail from too-judgemental Canucks...

Responding to my post on Osama's niece


Deep said...

kinda has a horse face don't you think?


1) No, she is as pretty as she is brave.

2) Nothing personal, boyo, but have you taken a look at the photos on your own blog? There are different grades of sushi out there.

3) BTW, I could have told you that Kelly was a no-goodnik from the get-go. Any woman that cradles a bottle like a baby is going to bring you grief.

Keep the faith, baby.

2 comments:

Deep said...

When I said she had a horse face I meant it in the nicest possible way. Horses are beautiful, majestic, and very muscular animals. I think horses are just super, (Boxer was my favourite character in Animal Farm). I only wish my city would let me keep one in my backyard.

Cherries

TheChurchMilitant said...

Sir, you are a credit to the Canadian race! I hope you visit my little Bloggerdom ghetto again real soon.

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive