Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, September 21, 2012

SEX IS DEATH. (Technologically facilitated crazy little death called love)

I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love with the idea of it, and this feeling that something was missing made me despise myself for not being more anxious to satisfy the need. I began to look around for some object for my love, since I badly wanted to love something.

 — St. Augustine, Confessions

  

Grindr: Find gay, bi, curious guys for free near you 

Wow, you don't even have to pay [up front].



 Reach Our Guys
 Promote your deals or events to a massive user base.
 Promote on Grindr

 "Our guys", "massive". Mmmmmm...marketing.



Get More  
Expand your Grindr experience with Grindr Xtra. 
Learn about Grindr Xtra

Hmmm..."get more", "expand"... somebody's making a fortune off those poor deluded buggers. [I mean other than the drug dealers and the Okhranas, of course.]


  

Join Our Team 
Grindr is hiring smart, motivated people for a variety of positions. 
View Jobs


Hee-hee..."our team", "positions", and "jobs"... Grindr really "bends over backwards" to make you uncomfortable, eh, "job" seekers? Why, they're practically shoving it down your throats.


Grindr Stories

Got a fun or interesting story or great relationship that started on Grindr? We want to hear it!
Awwwww...isn't that precious? Here's a couple of teste-monials:

Neil: "Yep, love Grindr. None of the relationships lasts more than ten minutes...twenty if I'm in a really good mood and sure he can't find out my real name."

Patrick: "Ouch! Sonofabitch! I might as well just kill myself."
 
Harris: "It used to be impossible to find poppers around here, but now it's easy to find a guy who can hook me up."

Another Neil and Bob: "Thanks Grindr! :) We'll be together until death parts us. We figure next Tuesday should be about it."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive