Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

24's Body Count Update.

The evil President Hilter (a hybrid consisting of equal parts Machiavelli, King Lear, Fellatio D. Rascalvelt, Nixon, and just enough of the two Goobers to scare the living daylights out of anyone paying attention) and his henchman, Robo Cop, appear to have vanquished Our Hero. But have no fear, kiddies, Jack Bauer never makes mistakes that get himself killed or prevent him from winning in the end.

Again, I would like to ask the producers of 24 to kill off Jack this season. Also, I would like President Hilter to succeed in all his evil plans and declare himself Emperor. It's just not right that the bad guys only win in real life. Stop coddling us, Hollyweird! Let your dark totalitarian fantasies see the light of the cathode ray tube!

From Right Wing Nuthouse:

BODY COUNT

Six thugs are done in. One good guy bites the dust. Jack had a fun night as he got to blow up a gas truck and kill 4 bad guys.

JACK: 30

SHOW: 181

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read that Fox is pulling a fast one.

-As an added twist to this season's plot, the show will add 2 extra hours. I don't know if they will call the show 24 for those last 2 weeks, but it'll be a big surprise no matter what.

My understanding is there will be no warning, no early mention of additional episodes. The "final" episode will count down to what we expect to be the end, then the clock will just right on ticking!

...for two additional heart pounding weeks!

I can't decide whether I like this or not...

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive