Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fyodor's 2006 Final Four Picks.

I have no idea why anyone would care who I like in the upcoming games, but that never stopped me.


Saturday 4/1 at Indianapolis, IN


George Mason vs. Florida
There is absolutely no way the Patriots' run continues. Therefore, I am going to pick them.
FINAL: Florida 73 George Mason 58 - Fyodor loses! (Like you thought I knew what Iwas doing...)



LSU vs. UCLA
Neither team can shoot the ball. You can tell this is so by all the cries of "Great defense!" you've heard from the CBS clowns calling their games all tourney long. I shall pick LSU to stink up the gym to a lesser extent.
FINAL: UCLA 59 LSU 45 - Fyodor loses! (...Ditto...)



THE 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Monday 4/3 at Indianapolis, IN


George Mason vs. LSU
Why not? The George Mason University Patriots will cut down the nets!



Ha! Here is the real championship matchup:

Florida vs. UCLA
I obviously have no clue. I'll pick the Bruins.
FINAL: Florida 73 UCLA 57 - Fyodor loses! (The worst Final Four since 1990.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive