Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, December 22, 2005

And that's where I usually lose them...

I have not received a reply to this latest e-mail, but I am sure he is a very busy guy.

Businessmen and politicians are always looking to make a deal, cut a few corners, compromise so the job gets done.

No sir, that's not my style.


Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:51:15 -0800 (PST)
From:"Fyodor Garibaldi" fyodorgaribaldi@yahoo.com
Subject:RE: And now for the bad news...
To:"Krempasky, Michael" Michael.Krempasky@edelman.com


The lesser of two evils no longer interests me. I'm shooting for evil free.

Merry Christmas, et cetera.

Fyodor





"Krempasky, Michael" wrote:

If there's a business of its size that comes closer, I'd very much like to hear about it.



From: Fyodor Garibaldi [mailto:fyodorgaribaldi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 3:44 PM
To: Krempasky, Michael
Subject: Re: And now for the bad news...

So, the glass is half full, eh? I'm not looking for perfect. I'm looking for companies who reflect my values. At this moment, Wal-Mart is not one of them.



"Krempasky, Michael" wrote:

Fyodor - I've no problem with them taking lumps they deserve - but I think the details of this story may be better than you think. Not perfect, but better. Indeed, they've been the ones to embrace the Salvation Army while Target kicked them out.


-----Original Message-----

From: Fyodor Garibaldi
To: Krempasky, Michael
Sent: Fri Dec 16 10:57:16 2005
Subject: And now for the bad news...


Dear Mr. Krempasky,

Don't think I'm going to let your employer off the hook for it's capitulation in the War Against Christmas. I haven't bought any Christmas gifts at Wal-Mart and will not until it returns to sanity and reality.

Regards,
Fyodor

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive