Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.

Why don't we all take some time tomorrow to actually thank the Creator, the Redeemer, and the Paraclete for...well, everything. Contrary to popular opinion, that is why this holiday was invented. That's right, kiddies, it had nothing to do with shopping.

I am thankful for my life and for the gift of Faith. Thank you, Lord, for your Church on earth. Thank you for the gift of free will.

Thank you, Lord, for my family. Bless and protect them all in every way, especially while they are traveling for the holidays.

Thank you, Lord, for granting me the privilege of citizenship in the greatest country the world has ever seen. Thank you for the freedom and the opportunity the USA offers.

Thank you, Lord, for the brave men of our Armed Forces who risk their precious lives for the sake of the freedom and security of people they will never know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive