Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fyodor challenges Charles Krauthammer to put up or shut up.

Here's the beginning of Mr. K's latest pile of piffle in defense of the stale orthodoxy of neo-darwinism:

Because every few years this country, in its infinite tolerance, insists on hearing yet another appeal of the Scopes monkey trial, I feel obliged to point out what would otherwise be superfluous -- that the two greatest scientists in the history of our species were Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, and they were both religious. (BTW, exactly how many other animals do you know that currently use the scientific method? Or are you going O.M. Hubbard on us?)

Here's the deal, Mr. Krauthammer: Prove it to me and I'll buy you the best dinner D.C. has to offer.

I'm a reasonably intelligent layman, so it should not be too hard for you to convince me. (Of course, I'm not NeoCon smart, so you will have to work at it.)

What do you need to show me? Empirical evidence of evolution. Things, facts, tangible items that demonstrate the step by step progression of living organisms down through the ages, culminating in life as we know it today. If evolution is fact, and not merely theory (as you seem to shout a little too often and a bit too shrilly) you should be eating for free in no time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive