"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
More communism, of course.
Boshevik The Clown stars in the new circle-jerker pic "Four Sham Weddings and Four More Years of Fetus Funerals".
From Mark Whittington of the Yahoo! Contributor Network:
Words almost fail.
One suspects this proposal is directed at people who do not have a wide circle of friends or with any particular needs; in other words, rich liberals. It is an open invitation for a conservative relative to not only avoid the wedding, birthday or anniversary but to cut the particular person out of their will.
I attended the wedding of a relative recently. Knowing she is a lady of discernment and taste, he and his wife gave her and her stalwart Air Force lieutenant groom some more practical items than a contribution to a political campaign in their name. One of them was the complete episodes of "Stargate: Universe."
As Salon reports, there have been instances of people who have decided to make political statements from beyond the grave, almost always in the form of "in lieu of flowers, give money to anyone running against Obama." It is surprising the Obama campaign has not thought of that one. After all, when the death panels have sent one to eternity, nothing quite says thank you, Mr. President, than a campaign contribution.
Also, as with this cancer charity, people with a big day have often requested donations to good causes in lieu of gifts. But a charity that helps kids with cancer is on a slightly more elevated moral plane than the desperate campaign of a failed president which is casting about for any source of cash to stave off ruin and defeat.
Here is a better suggestion to a bride, groom, birthday boy or girl, or whomever. If the spirit moves, ask for a donation to a worthy cause such as curing a disease, helping people beset by disaster or starving children in the Third World. Have them make that donation in the name of President Obama and arrange for a note to be sent to the White House. One is sure the president will appreciate that public spirited gesture more than some tacky campaign cash.
Oh, and a gravy boat is probably appreciated too. How else does one serve gravy, after all?
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- 24 (22)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- AIDS (3)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (15)
- Big Babykilling (108)
- Big Masturbation (38)
- Bolshevik The Clown (121)
- Book of the Day (117)
- Catholic crackup (37)
- Dumbass Cinema (21)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (35)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (50)
- Guilty Pleasures (9)
- Heat Nazis (60)
- ILyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (2)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (33)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (88)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (9)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (117)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (15)
- None dare call it treason (113)
- Obama-rama (145)
- Orgasm Über Alles (45)
- Penis bad Vagina good (35)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (95)
- Racist. (65)
- Reel Cinema (6)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (164)
- SEX IS DEATH (88)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (34)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (10)
- The First Hair Straightener (20)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (299)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (32)
- The Theology of the Body (134)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (60)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (16)
- Words don't kill People do (22)
- Zardoz (6)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
06/24 - 07/01
- Wow. Sometimes there really ARE zombies!
- Hey, guess what...John Roberts captained a Swift B...
- Former Catholic schoolgirl Katie Holmes escapes!
- The Catholic crackup continues apace...
- BOBBY JINDAL FOR PRESIDENT!
- Africa is an unholy mess, but you can help...
- Catholic kids are cool, kiddies. Pray they never o...
- Update from Catholic Relief Services
- Just one more thing, kiddies...
- Help us, St. Michael!
- And now, a few words from men smarter than all of ...
- Pay heed, kiddies.
- Saint of the Day and daily Mass readings
- JOHN ROBERTS JOINS THE COURT COMMIES, DECLARES THE...
- Our children are vicious morons because that is wh...
- Today is the sixth day of the Fortnight For Freedo...
- What do you give the newly "married" sodomite coup...
- Sometimes a swastika is just a swastika.
- Penis good? Vagina...scary?
- Real men play softball.
- Yet more high crimes and misdemeanors from America...
- It's only a matter of time, kiddies, before faithf...
- Today is the fifth day of the Fortnight for Freedo...
- It's better than nothing, kiddies.
- The Catholic crackup continues apace...
- ▼ 06/24 - 07/01 (25)
- ► 2011 (692)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3993)
- ► 2005 (2291)