Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, December 15, 2006

Website of the Day.

Wii Damage.com shows you why you need to need to Wii-proof your house before Christmas. Of course, that may not be enough because your tv will still be in the line of fire. (See TV skewered by Wii remote.)

Big overhead smash in Wii Sports Tennis
December 12, 2006 on 3:55 pm In Glass Damage 9 Comments


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Linsey Fryatt is based in London and writes for stuff.tv - the website of the magazine of the gadget. Not many UK folks have a Wii, what with all 50,000 selling out on day one (last Friday).
But I guess if you work for one of the leading game console review publications, you’ll have a few of these kicking around. And so it is that Linsey got in touch. In her own words:

“The Wii has me peeved. Not because those wacky little games have seriously dented my social life. Not because my Mii has more fashion sense than the real me. Not even because Wii Sports has tricked me into some gentle exercise.

I’m peeved because the Wii-related damage to my home has now reached hundreds of pounds, thanks to the heady mixture of Polish vodka, Scottish bravado and a particularly strenuous game of Wii tennis (note to self – glass lampshades DO NOT make a good substitute for tennis balls…)”

The damage was actually deliverd by a “particularly strenuous smash by my so-called friend, Email”. Email? (Go figure, as our US readers might say). I guess he doesn’t get out much.
That’s not all for overhead smashes - see some painful consequences after the jump.

Continue reading Big overhead smash in Wii Sports Tennis…


Wii Strap Recall
Got an old strap?
Click here to check
Click here to get a new one

Categories:
Background (rss) (1)
Broken Straps (rss) (2)
Collateral Damage (rss) (1)
Furry Damage (rss) (1)
Glass Damage (rss) (2)
TV Damage (rss) (4)
Wall Damage (rss) (1)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive