Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, November 16, 2006

KISS sells out! Again.

I received one of those cologne sample envelopes in the mail yesterday. My hands trembled as my nostrils prepared to be assaulted by KISS Him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, kiddies, that KISS. 70's Supergroup KISS. Makeup and platform boots and all. $49.00 for 3.4 ounces.

I doubt Gene and the boys smelled like this after a couple of hours on stage. If that is what you seek, you will have to look elsewhere, you sick freak.

KISS Her is also available.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I managed to stop myself from opening that side of the envelope.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive