Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fitty times???

Another Black Music Professional is busted for DWB (Driving While Black).

allhiphop.com: Rapper Ali Arrested, Tased By Police Multiple Times

St. Lunatic member Ali was arrested over the weekend for minor traffic violations and during the arrest, the rapper claims police brutalized him by stunning him almost 50 times with a 50,000 volt taser gun.

Ali, born Ali Jones, was pulled over Saturday (Oct. 14) afternoon in Hazelwood, Missouri, for driving his Chevy Corvette with an expired license and tags.

The rapper, 34, said he was handcuffed in the back seat of the squad car when he was tased repeatedly and threatened by the arresting officer.

"He gets out, opens the backdoor and he tases me over and over," Jones told local TV station KSDK Channel 5. "I was afraid. I had a bowel movement on myself, he tased me so long. You see my back, he tased me 35 times over and over and he held it every time."

Let me see a show of hands. How many think he used the phrase "bowel movement"? If he did, he is my new favorite Black Music Professional.

Ali also claimed the officer, who is white, made several racist comments during the incident, which sent Ali to a local hospital after he lost feeling in his right fingers and arm.

According to Ali, the officer threatened him because he and fellow St. Lunatic members Murphy Lee, Cornell (Nelly), Kyjuan and Slodown, are planning to open a restaurant in the area named Mack's Bar and Grill.

"I've got to get a restraining order," Ali said. "He said if he sees me anywhere around here, he's going to do something. He'll shoot me, he told me he'll shoot me."

Police offered a different take of the incident. In order to subdue him, the officer used a department issued taser on Ali, who allegedly resisted arrest.
Ali was charged with resisting arrest, third degree assault on a police officer, and property damage to a police car.

He was released on $1500 bond.

Hazelwood police have launched a routine, internal investigation into the incident. The officer is still assigned to street patrol.

On Oct. 12, Ali was nominated for a BET Hip Hop Award for his song "Grillz" which features Nelly, Paul Wall and Big Gipp.

BTW, kiddies, it's not the volts that get you, it's the amps.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive