Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, October 20, 2006

Beauty is a universal. It is the same all the time and everywhere.

I know I do not have to prove that to you good little kiddies out there, but not everybody who visits my idiot corner of Bloggerdom gets it, you know.

Remember the green-skinned
Orion Slave Girls from Star Trek? Hotter than heck, right? And they were really green.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christina Ricci as an Orion Slave Girl.

But, remember guys, they are still females. In the Star Trek episode "The Menagerie", the Commodore warned us:

"They're like animals. Vicious. Seductive. They say no human male can resist them."


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reese Witherspoon as an Orion Slave Girl.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive