Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, February 03, 2006

Religion of Peace and Love Update.

See if you can figure out why this drawing* does not belong with the others.



Okey dokey, here are the cartoons that created the present kerfuffle in

the moslem world. I'm the type of guy who gets pissed at yahoo political

cartoonists (like that Toles cretin in Washington's other newspaper) and I

still remember the crucifix in urine we were told we must treat as art. So I

understand how moslems might be upset by these depictions of their

"prophet". Honestly, I think a moslem economic boycott is a positive step.

It beats a fatwa from some power and media exposure mad "cleric". I'd like

to think this freedom and democracy thingee is starting to take hold in the

more backward precincts. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Don't be

surprised to see cartoonists, editors, publishers, newspaper owners, and

paperboys being killed in Denmark and elsewhere. That's just the way

things are in this old world of ours. The first thing we must do is pray for the conversion of all souls. While we're doing that we must wage war against our enemies. Yep, I said enemies. That's what they are. You can tell they are our enemies because that is what they proclaim themselves to be.

If you are a moslem and are offended by these cartoons (and my posting of them) you should pray to your god and seek my conversion, that of the cartoonists, Salman Rushdie, Bush, and everyone else you think is going to hell. Or is trying to murder me the thing your religion prescribes for offensive blogging?

You should also speak reasonably to as many of us infidels as you can, politely explaining your belief system to us. And don't forget letters to the editor. We Crusaders love to read letters to the editor.

If these things do not succeed in converting any of us, they just might show us how moslems can be polite and reasonable citizens of free countries while also proving that most moslems aren't really into strapping nails and C4 onto their kids and sending them to the nearest bus stop to do their god's work.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass what you do. You want war? Bring it on, bitch. You want to live in freedom and peace with liberty and justice for all? Welcome to the 21st century.

It really is up to you. Learn how to curb your religious zeal so you can live in peace with neighbors who think your religion is hooey. It can be quite fun, actually. Just take a stroll through my little idiot corner of Bloggerdom and remember I pray everyday for the conversion and salvation of all the souls I berate and ridicule. Even yours, my moslem brothers and sisters. (Thanks to Human Events Online and Denmark's Jyllands-Posten for posting the cartoons.)

* Anger over 'Osama bin Laden as Christ' artwork in NYC...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive