Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Monday, January 30, 2006

It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit Update.

Hitlery begins to play to her base.

Will Sen. Hillary Clinton's next role be in a film about women's pre-menstrual syndrome?

The answer is yes, if Hollywood's Rosanna Arquette gets her way.
According to the World Entertainment News Network, the star of "Desperately Seeking Susan" wants to have the New York senator play a part in a documentary about PMS.

"I'm so fascinated about this. I have so many friends who are hitting 40 and are flipping out," said Arquette. "I think it hasn't been talked about so I'll be interviewing a bunch of people about it. I want to interview movie stars and rock stars, people on the street and then I want to interview Hillary Clinton."

Arquette has recently had success as a director with her debut documentary titled "Searching For Debra Winger," in which she examined actresses struggling to find meaningful roles after reaching age 40.

"I also want the men's response to it and how they deal with it because I think that will be funny. It hasn't been talked about in a way that could just enlighten people," Arquette told WENN. "When they find out that women's brains swell and it's physiological. I screamed so much when I saw this new commercial for birth control for women where you only have to bleed four times a year. What are they thinking? It's insane what they are doing to women."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive