Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I was right. KU lamebrain Paul Mirecki used to be Catholic.

Remember the clever prof who was going to teach intelligent design as myth? Get a load of this:

...In another, Mirecki explained to students that German Christians saw “Nazism as compatible (the fulfillment of?) Christianity [sic], with Hitler as final messiah.”

I told you he was clever. He made that up all by himself. Want the truth?

In a post he published to the list last May, he wrote, “I had my first Catholic ‘holy communion’ when I was a kid in Chicago and when I took the bread-wafer the first time, it stuck to the roof of my mouth, and as I was secretly trying to pry it off with my tongue as I was walking back to my pew with white clothes and with my hands folded, all I could think was that it was Jesus’ skin, and I started to puke, but I sucked it in and drank my own puke. That’s a big part of the Catholic experience. I don’t think most Catholics really know what they are supposed to believe, they just go home and use condoms and some of them beat their wives and husbands.”
Cute, no?

May God have mercy on your soul, Mirecki. You're going to need it.

Mirecki went on to explain that he was going to meet with Monsignor Vince Krische, then at the university’s Catholic Center.

What did Msgr. Krische remember about the meeting? Not much.
Although Mirecki claimed in his posts that the two were “very good friends,” Msgr. Krische tells me the two had met only twice, once at the Catholic Center and once at dinner. The priest could offer no explanation for the comments. “I just don’t know why he would say such a thing. I think this is a very offensive and irresponsible thing for him to say. What is it based on? Why would he say this?” Mirecki did not return a call asking for comment and clarification. (Thanks to National Review Online for the heads up.)

One of the best ways to deal with the fascist left is to broadcast their ignorance and hate as widely as possible so everyone who does not masturbate to photos of Stalin will know what the totalitarians are up to. That's why I wish AirScamerica was more than just a way to bilk George Soros, et al. out of a couple of million bucks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive