Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I get mail, and it's about time.

The number of fabulous blogger babes who get Fyodor continues to increase at a only slightly less than geometric pace.

A night owl by the name of WICatholic has been rooting around in old Fyodor's archives and reinforces the belief I am the most genius-like of idiots.

Regarding
one of my many Nazis-among-us posts,


WICatholic said...

You found a couple of websites that I have never found. Interesting how we are today doing what they did then, and many today call it 'right'. Then they had to hide it.

Just found your site today, will be spending some time here, as the first one I read mentioned the T4 program that I have been telling people about for YEARS, especially since Nancy Cruzan, right up to Terri. God bless!



Next, she read my post on "conservative" Pat Robertson's willingness to back the CINO Giuliani for prez and said:


Right on... many are trying to 'sell' us Guiliani for President... you have outlined why I could not vote for him. God bless!


Then she found one of my posts on the topic of Big Baby Killing's war of intimidation against observant Catholic pharmacists, which prompted her to type


One pharmacy at a time, one state at a time... our neighbor to the south, Illinois has a governor who has said "Thou SHALL dispense them, or else!"

They are doing the same thing with same sex marriage, don't ya know?


And finally, bleary eyed from lack of sleep, she noticed my post on Venerable Matt Talbot, which inspired the following:


Oh, my! You are a friend of Matt Talbot, too!

You Irish?


With a name like Garibaldi? You must be joking.

But I do have a healthy respect for alcohol, not to mention the folks who saved western civilization.

1 comment:

WI Catholic said...

LOLOL Hey, you could be HALF Irish on the other side. Also liked that book.

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive