Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fyodor provokes a left-fascist mediaman in the employ of a left-fascist media monopoly and feels the chilling effects of totalitarianism.

Your Humble Servant ventured out into the real world by trying to shame an assistant Gauleiter who scribbles for the One Paper In Town.

Dear Get,
You finally found a way to get something halfways intelligent printed under your pen name! How did you ever come up with the idea of letting children take up your usual waste of space?

Of course, the adolescents you chose make your infantile babble look even worse. Do you know any preschoolers?

Fyodor Garibaldi


His reply, kiddies, is priceless. I could not have written a better one if I had attempted to portray him as a petit fasciste thug.


GSmart wrote:

Hmmm... don't look now, but your boy might be making your life difficult:

http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance,+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

It's no joke. Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity.


Q.E.D. , kiddies. What does the endarkened "liberal" mind do when confronted with evidence he's not so beloved by the little people? Why, he threatens a fellow citizen with ham-fisted government repression, that's what.

I guess I could have taught him he should spare his delicate feelings by deleting my hate speech before he reads it, but I wasn't in the mood:


Dear Get,
1) From your "boys": "The use of the word 'annoy' is particularly problematic," says Marv Johnson, legislative counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union. "What's annoying to one person may not be annoying to someone else."

2) "Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit called "Preventing Cyberstalking." Wow. Stalking? You really need to get over yourself. Whom do you think you are, Britney Spears? Heck, if my carrier pigeons didn't love your mug at the bottom of their cages, I wouldn't know you exist.

3) Bush is my "boy"? Apart from the possible latent homosexuality of your phraseology, that's profiling, mister. And in the words of Ron White, "That's wrong."

4) How dare you question my Italo-Russo-American heritage! I detect more than a whiff of jingoistic McCarthyism in your attempt to stifle poor Fyodor's free speech.

And that brings me to

5) I'm not annoying, though I wouldn't mind sharing Socrates' title of gadfly. I am a citizen trying to be heard in order to help stem the tide of ignorance and depravity fostered by your bosses' media monopoly. How's it feel to be a tool of The Man, Kerouac?

Fyodor Garibaldi


Wanna read the piffle that started it all, kiddies? Look here for Comrade Smart's latest dumbass waste of countless trees.

"Fyodor!", you scold. "Isn't 'comrade' a bit...well, pejorative?"

Well, yes. It is indeed. But if the hypocritical totalitarian stooge whips out phrases like "police state", what's a few Gauleiters (Look it up, Get baby. Look it up.) and Comrades on my part?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive