Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Catholic-when-it's-convenient Senator Plagiarism throws a hissy fit and reminds some of his past anti-sodomite hate speech.


LEFT: Tail-plagiarist Joe.

Sen. Biden Suggests Scrapping Hearings
Washington Post -- Supreme Court nominees are so mum about the major legal issues at their Senate confirmation hearings that the hearings serve little purpose and should probably be abandoned, Democratic Sen. Joe Biden said Thursday.

Biden on Everything
Wonkette -- Joe Biden tells the Today show the Senate Judiciary Cmte. Hearings for Supreme Court nominees are “broken.” Biden suggests returning to the pre-1925 practice of sending nominees directly to the Senate floor.

Biden says chatter during Alito confirmation hearing 'a mistake'
Delaware Online -- After a day of nonstop ribbing from his colleagues and the national media, Sen. Joe Biden was ready to admit Wednesday that he should have done less talking and more listening during his questioning of Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito.

And finally, from Thinking Right:

Joe Biden: Sexist and Homophobic?

Ok, a little over a year ago Joe Biden showed up at Princeton to give a speech. He repeatedly praised Princeton and said he wished that he had gone there. On top of that, he maid some really creepy remarks about a young woman he and his son met while 0n a tour. One remark was about how attractive she was, the other was a weird reference about how he would be worried if his son wasn’t attracted to her. Senator Biden, if you are so pro-homosexual why on earth would you be worried if your son wasn’t attracted to her? Here is a partial transcript of the speech he gave at Princeton.

JB: It’s an honor to be here. It would have even been a greater honor to have gone here. I have three children who have mercifully have all finally completed undergraduate and graduate school, and I tried to get all three of them to apply here…I committed a serious mistake, Dean. I’ve learned now, any advice I give…when you become parents, whatever school you want your child to go to, don’t mention it. And so I had been pushing Princeton, and this magnificently attractive, intellectually and physically, beautiful young girl, was a sophomore, was showing us around, and I figured we’ve got a lock now. My son is going to really be interested, and I know Senators aren’t supposed to say things like that, but if he hadn’t been interested, I would have been worried…

Today — like his Presidential wanna be John Kerry — he flip-flopped and was very clear that he didn’t like Princeton. Here’s the text:

JB: This is just by way of…you know, why some of us are puzzled, because if I was aware of it, and I didn’t even like Princeton…No, I mean I really didn’t like Princeton (laughing). Yeah, I was an Irish-Catholic kid who thought it hadn’t changed like you concluded it had. I mean, I admit. I have little…you know, one of my real dilemmas is I have two kids who went to Ivy League schools. I’m not sure my grandfather, Finnegan, will ever forgive me for allowing that to happen. But all kidding aside, I wasn’t a big Princeton fan.

Joe Biden was a Princeton fan before he wasn’t… Heh. Oh, by the way, courtesy of Radio Blogger here’s the Joe Biden Princeton waffle compilation.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive