Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I get more mail from Citizen Vidikin.

YES! Mr. Vidikan gets it!

It seems he first suspected me of moslem terrorist sympathies. I guess I can't write after all.

Here is the sum of our correspondence:


3) Haha. I'm glad you responded that way.

Always glad to have you use MEMRI. Judging by the way you referenced him I just wasn’t sure if you were one of those guys that actually thinks MEMRI is Al-Qaeda trying to spread the message in English. You'd be surprised how many people complain about us spreading the message of Jihad.

Best Regards,

Michael Vidikan




2) From: Fyodor Garibaldi
Dear Mr. Vidikan,

I meant precisely and only what I wrote: Mr. Stalinsky is rather unfortunate to have that particular surname, as are people named Hitlery, Excrementos, Shamalamadingdong, Pusmaker, et cetera.

Obviously, this does not reflect negatively on Mr. Stalinsky or anyone else unfortunate enough to have what I consider to be an unfortunate surname. I, sir, am no surnamist.

In fact, in some quarters, Garibaldi is considered a curse.

I know it is increasingly difficult to resist the temptation to read things into the things we read, but resist it we must. I blame Jacques Derrida and the Deconstructionist mafia for this terrible affliction, but, then again, I am a rather old fashioned guy.

If you care to peruse my humble and idiotic blog, you will quickly realize I do indeed know the difference between the arch murderer who fancied himself "Stalin" and any Stalinsky I might happen to meet along the way. If not, you will just have to take my word for it.

Sincerely,
Fyodor Garibaldi




1) Michael Vidikan wrote:
Can I ask what you meant by the following:


Religion of Peace Update

...or, Happy Ramadan, kiddies! The rather unfortunately named Steven Stalinsky, (of course, that wasn't
his real name) writing for JewishWorldReview.com, reminds us we are smack in the middle of The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.



Are you just making a joke, or calling the person that wrote this “Stalin”?


Michael Vidikan
Director of Communications & Technology
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/www.memri.org
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/www.memritv.org
mvidikan@memri.org

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive