- Zenit News Agency
It hasn’t stopped, and I doubt it ever will, the sometimes deliberate, sometimes ignorant misinterpretation of Pope Francis and his words and opinions, from both within and outside of the Church.
- National Catholic Reporter
Priscilla Kuye, a member of the Pontifical Council for the Laity, speaks at a seminar organized by the council's Women's Section and held at the Vatican Oct. 10-12.
- CBS News
In an effort to make the Catholic Church more welcoming, Pope Francis and the Vatican have asked bishops to survey their dioceses on subjects ranging from same-sex marriage to contraception. However, clergy caution that the survey should not be seen as a sign Church doctrine on social issues will change. Elaine Quijano reports.
- CBS News
Vatican has taken unprecedented step of asking bishops to survey dioceses on hot-button topics
- Opposing Views
Conservative Catholics Find Pope Francis's Call To Love Their Neighbor "Really Hard Thing To Do" Politics Religion Change scares people — even mere words suggesting the possibility of change. That may be why many Catholic traditionalists have been alarmed by the words of the recently installed Pope Francis, whose seemingly tolerant statements about gays, the poor and even faith itself have won ...
- The Atlantic
The bishop of Rome's close relationship with a modest, septualingual American cardinal is unprecedented.
- National Catholic Reporter
Pope Francis' relentless emphasis on the poor and his insistence that the church become a church of the poor "demand," in the words of a U.S. bishop, "a transformation of the existing Catholic political conversation in our nation."
SEX IS DEATH [Part 95: Sexual perversion - the sin that keeps on taking and taking and taking...ad nauseam...ad infinitum]
I came to Carthage, where I found myself in the midst of a hissing cauldron of lusts. I had not yet fallen in love, but I was in love ...
"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Have you ever noticed when the Pope [any pope, actually] preaches "Love thy neighbor" some only hear "Buggery and babykilling are ok with Jesus"?
Posted by TheChurchMilitant at 1:53 PM
- First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.
- "What difference at this point does it make?” (19)
- 24 (23)
- A little Latin lingo (16)
- Abortionists Do (1)
- AIDS (4)
- Animal Flesh Recipes (40)
- Are you a fake conservative? (7)
- ATTACK FROM THE RIGHT! (43)
- Battleground: Pennsylvania (21)
- Big Babykilling (124)
- Big Masturbation (45)
- Bolshevik The Clown (133)
- Book of the Day (119)
- Catholic Apologetics (5)
- Catholic crackup (55)
- Clump lies and freedom dies (35)
- Clump Rising (30)
- Clump über alles (19)
- Clump über alles. (33)
- Clumpy The Clown (21)
- Conservative Crackup (66)
- Dumbass Cinema (23)
- FUCK TRUMP IN THE RUMP (69)
- Germaine Greer In Drag (9)
- GET YOUR WOMBS OUT OF MY WALLET (51)
- GOVERNMENT IS HELL ON EARTH (11)
- GOVERNMENT IS MURDER (12)
- GOVERNMENT IS THEFT (107)
- Guilty Pleasures (34)
- Guns Don't Kill (1)
- Guns Don't Kill Abortionists Do (2)
- Heap Big Lying Squaw (1)
- Heat Nazis (61)
- In vitro no one can hear you scream (46)
- It Takes A Village To Staff A Gestapo Unit (109)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Love (10)
- Lyin'-ass Bitch in the White House (134)
- Mayor McTerror (2)
- Mittens The Pompadoured Pussy (17)
- NeverClump (35)
- None Dare Call It Fascism (64)
- None dare call it treason (148)
- Obama-rama (159)
- Orgasm Über Alles (66)
- Penis bad Vagina good (47)
- PLUTO HELD HOSTAGE (99)
- Racist. (74)
- Real Mensches Of Genius (5)
- Reel Cinema (7)
- Religion of Peace and Love and Et Cetera (186)
- SEX IS DEATH (101)
- Shakespearean insults (15)
- She With The Unmentionable Straightened Hair (5)
- Sodomy: The New Black (45)
- Stop me if you've heard this one. (11)
- The face of things to come (4)
- The First Hair Straightener (21)
- The King Abdullah Gazette (303)
- The Long Hot Zombie Summer (35)
- The Theology of the Body (139)
- Totalitarian Pennsylvania (66)
- VOTE FOR ROMNEY NOT THE COMMIE (70)
- What Would Giffords Do? (22)
- Words don't kill People do (60)
- Zardoz (8)
- Major K. - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- The Mudville Gazette
- Iraq The Model
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- 365 and a Wakeup - He's home now, but his blog from Iraq remains.
- Captain's Quarters
- Michael Yon - old blog here
- A Star From Mosul
- Peeve Farm-Breeding peeves for show, not just to keep as pets.
- BlameBush! Because Bush is to Blame for Everything.
- CRISIS Magazine
- Disaffiliates-Think Twice
- Where have you gone, Ronald Reagan?
- (Get your own "Wars Prevented by the UN" counter here.)
- WI Catholic Musings
- Network of College Conservatives
- The Musings of David Amulet
- Stop The ACLU
- Crossed The Tiber
- I link what I like. Show me what you've got.
- ► 2017 (96)
- ► 2016 (99)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (54)
11/17 - 11/24
- Careful, kiddies. The jug-eared ghoul is relearnin...
- LYIN'-ASS BITCH!
- Peter wants to know what the flock thinks.
- If only Batkid could save us...
- If only Melissa Bachman used her guns for somethin...
- Have you ever noticed when the Pope [any pope, act...
- America's first Third-World dictator strikes again...
- Fyodor pokes his head out of the catacombs and see...
- ▼ 11/17 - 11/24 (8)
- ► 2012 (665)
- ► 2011 (692)
- ► 2010 (42)
- ► 2007 (849)
- ► 2006 (3990)
- ► 2005 (2291)