Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lolo Jones can't meet decent guys. For God and country, Fyodor volunteers!

My new favorite female athlete is a good girl and rightly proud of it.

From ANI via Yahoo! India News:

Lori 'Lolo' Jones says keeping virginity harder than training for Olympics

 Olympic athlete Lori 'Lolo' Jones has revealed that she is still a virgin, and insisted that keeping her vow of not having sex before marriage has been harder than even training for the games.

The 29-year-old track and field star has yet to have sex because it's "a gift I want to give my husband," and despite her hardest efforts, she hasn't been able to find any contenders. 

Jones first announced she was a virgin on the social networking website Twitter.
"I've been tempted," ABC News quoted her as saying on HBO's 'Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel'. 

"I've had guys tell me ... 'Hey, you know, if you have sex, it'll help you run faster'," she said. 

Her response: "If you marry me, then yeah."

"This journey has been hard," she said. 

"It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Harder than training for the Olympics. Harder than studying for college has been staying a virgin before marriage," she added.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive