Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Monday, November 05, 2007

From The Brutalizing Our Women Department:

ABC 13 Texas: Miss England told to pack on pounds for Miss World Competition

A British beauty queen says she was told to pack on pounds for the upcoming Miss World competition an unexpected request, considering she's not rail-thin. "I was a little bit shocked," Miss England Georgia Horsley said Friday in an interview on NBC's "Today" show.

"I don't think I'm too thin. I'm happy with the way I am," said the 20-year-old, who is a size 4.
She added: "I probably would have been more hurt if they told me to lose weight, I think."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She looks fine. She would look fine if she added a couple of pounds. She would look fine if she lost a couple of pounds. Have we really gotten this stupid, kiddies?

Horsley said pageant organizers want "their girls to be more voluptuous and womanly and curvy, you know, rather than the stick-thin, size-0 models that you see around."

"I've just got quite more of an athletic, boyish-type figure rather than the hourglass figure that some women have," said the 5-foot-8 Horsley. "And they're just seeing if, you know, I could maybe put a bit of weight on and it might give me those curves."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fortunately, she appears not to have joined in the latest craze sweeping the Jolly Old: self-dentistry.

The Miss World press office didn't immediately respond Friday to an e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Horsley has little more than a month to gain weight: the Miss World pageant will be held in China on Dec. 1.

Wha-wha-what? Are we really going to trust Slave China with the world's hottest babes??

"They've not given me a total (weight) to get to," she said. "But I'm going to eat, you know, healthy fats such as nuts and avocado, oily fish, things like that."

Horsley said the request was no big deal, comparing it to being asked to get a tan or let her hair grow.

"I don't think this is a major, major thing, you know," she said. "They just want me to put on a few pounds."

Sure, but what if she gains weight in all the wrong places?

"I'm trying to work out at the same time," she said. "It'll hopefully maybe level things out a bit. But, I mean, if I do start putting weight on, say, my stomach or somewhere on my thighs where I don't really want to put it on ... I'll obviously scrap the idea and I'll just accept the fact that I'm a naturally athletic build and can't do the curves."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive