Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, October 13, 2006

My fellow Pennsylvanians, please do not vote for this low-grade moron Casey.

If Bobbie "I AM MY FATHER!" Casey is elected to the position of Harry Reid's bitch, the Keystone State will be the laughingstock of the Union.

The following exchange was Miss Casey's best of the night.

Phillyburbs.com: Excerpt from Santorum-Casey debate in Pittsburgh

Sen. Rick Santorum:
I'm a senator from Pennsylvania. My residence is in Pennsylvania. That's where I pay my taxes, that's where my driver's license is. We have a three-bedroom home. My kids and I slept there last night, as we do on most occasions when we're here in the commonwealth...
That's the reality of the situation. Most of my time is in Washington because that's what you sent me to do. You sent me to go to Washington to fight hard, to show up for work which is something that my opponent doesn't do.

Bob Casey:
... You spend a lot of your time attacking me over and over and over again. If we're going to have a debate about who's working harder, I think you should talk to your colleague, Sen. (Arlen) Specter. He says, said it in Washington a couple of weeks ago, that you guys don't meet very often. In fact he wants to extend the work week because you don't work very hard in the U.S. Senate right now. And I agree with him. I think you guys should have a longer work week...

Santorum:
All I'm going to say is that we spent 35 to 40 weeks out of the year and I show up to work.

Casey:
So do I. So do I.

Santorum:
Last month, how many days were you in the office 9 to 5 in the treasurer's office?

Casey:
Why don't you answer the question, Sen.?

Santorum:
How many days were you in the treasurer's office 9 to 5 last month?

Casey:
As much as you were in the U.S. Senate.

Santorum:
Not many. I spent, I've got 88 percent of the votes and ... the votes I missed because I was here for a funeral for Bob O'Connor. Answer the question. Look in the camera and tell the people how many 9 to 5 days you spent.

Casey:
Sen., answer your question and I'll answer.

Santorum:
I just did. I told you, I told exactly the ... Look in the camera, Mr. Casey. Look in the camera and tell the people how much time you spend in the office. ... This is a legitimate question. He's questioning my work ethic. I had ... a 95 percent voting record this year and the toughest Senate race in the country and this gentlemen doesn't show up for work. They chronicled last year, last year he only spent 50 percent of the time at work. Now I want you to look in the camera and tell people how many full days of work you spent at the treasurer's office last month.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive