Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, July 14, 2006

From The Females Are Crazy Too Department:

The News-Press: Attackers Super Glue woman's mouth shut

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- One First Coast woman was out walking her dog Tuesday afternoon in her Arlington neighborhood. She says when the dog walk came to an end, a terrifying few minutes began.

"It's hard to talk about it" the woman told First Coast News. She wanted to tell us her story if we concealed her identity.

She says when she walked in her house, five masked women came out of the bedrooms and attacked her.

"You can't fight back because there are five of them," she said.

"They made me take my clothes off. They ripped my shirt off with a knife. They made me turn over on my stomach on the bed and they tied my feet together."

She says one of the attackers decided she was making too much noise.

"They were trying to look for something to put in my mouth, and they found some super glue I had, and they thought it would be funny to super glue my lips shut."

She says the women held her mouth open, put super glue on her lips, and held her mouth shut until it dried.

She says she could not talk, move, or see.

"They were hitting me in my back. I couldn't cry out because I was scared I'd rip my lips."

"Then they went to the front of the house, and I started hearing breaking of personal items, and pictures being ripped off the wall."

Back in the bedroom, she says the attackers stabbed the bed on each side of her head, and left the knives in the mattress.

She lay there for awhile, until she thought it was safe to move.

She says she got one hand out of the handcuffs, and pulled one knife out of the bed to cut herself free.

She put on clothes and ran outside.

"My neighbor helped me get my lips apart and then we called 911."

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says the women may have pushed a dryer up to a back window to get inside.

It's not the woman's first scare.

She says the message "Leave or Die" was spray-painted on her front door a few weeks ago.

"I was scared that that was going to be the day that it was going to happen, that they were going to kill me."

Investigators are looking into the possibility that one of the attackers may have had a relationship with the victim's fiancé. (Emphasis mine.)

Hmmm...I wonder why the guy broke up with that one...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive