Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, July 14, 2006

BUGS ATTACK MICHELLE WIE...

...or, Interview With A Sixteen Year Old.


Michelle Wie Interview
Editor’s Note: Michelle Wie’s sixth foray onto the PGA Tour wasn’t quite as successful as the 16-year-old prodigy had hoped. Her first round in the John Deere Classic at the Tournament Players Club at Deere Run in East Moline, Ill., was an unspectacular 6-over 77. Here’s what Wie had to say after Thursday’s round.

MODERATOR: We thank Michelle Wie for stopping in after a 6 over 77 in today's first round of the John Deere Classic. I know it's not the start you hoped for today. First couple holes you had a couple balls go right off the tee it seemed today.

MICHELLE WIE: Yeah. I mean, it was very uncharacteristic of me to do that, but I felt like considering that I had the water hazard penalties, considering that I had to call unplayable, considering that I hit my driver like 50 yards right, I felt like I played really well. I felt like I made a lot of great up and downs, I felt like I putted great, my irons were good. You know, on the last couple holes during the back nine, I felt like my driver was working very well. I feel like I have a lot of confidence going into tomorrow.

MODERATOR: Looks like you shook off that front nine on the back there. Tell us what was the change from the front to back?

MICHELLE WIE: You know, I just changed my posture a little bit and tweaked around a little bit, played around with my shots. It couldn't get any worse, so I just played around with it. Luckily it worked, so I'll keep that same mentality going for tomorrow.

Q. That bug on the second tee kind of seemed to get to you a little bit.

WTF???

MICHELLE WIE: I mean, literally I had like five of them on me. As soon as I got on the ball I mean, it's okay if the bugs are like around the ball, I can handle that. But they were crawling on my arm, they were on my hand, they were on my head. I mean, it was just ridiculous. I had to step back like five times. It was just very unfortunate.

Q. Did that kind of throw you off, your concentration?

MICHELLE WIE: I would like to say it didn't, but it bothered me a little bit. Bugs on me, I hate bugs, and I was starting to get a little aggravated like the fifth time I stepped out. I was a little aggravated, but I felt like I shook it off. Obviously I didn't hit that tee shot the way I wanted to, but I don't think it was because of the bugs.

Q. How were you feeling physically today as far as coming into the round? Were you tired at all and did you have any aches and pains or anything during the round?

MICHELLE WIE: No, I felt pretty good. It was very hot out there. I'm not really used to wearing long pants in the heat, but it was okay. I mean, obviously there's a lot of hills on this golf course, but I didn't really feel tired. I was sweating a lot out there, but I felt like I hydrated myself very well when I had to, and I kept my energy level up all around.

It is a crime to make a girl with legs like that wear long pants. She should be sent back to the chick tour where she can wear miniskirts as Hootie Johnson intended.

Q. Last year after the first round you were 1 under. Just talk about how disappointing I guess it is for you to be where you are now compared to where you were at this time last year.

MICHELLE WIE: Well, I didn't make the cut shooting 1 under on the first round, so maybe shooting 6 over might do it (laughter).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive