Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, January 06, 2006

I get SEX IS DEATH mail...

A Catholic opera fan (Wagner? Ack!) who quotes Dostoyevsky and Chesterton (Marry me!), who sneers at Big Babykilling's monstrous agenda (Joy!), has apparently read all my SEX IS DEATH posts (Marry me!), liked them (Marry me!), and survived. (Please marry me!)


Mdm. Butterfly said...

Thanks for your excellent post. I really appreciate reading something that combats our modern, Fruedian understanding of sex.

I also enjoyed the post today on women. You may be aware of this, but Alexis de Touqueville on visiting America wrote that if he were to attribute the strength of this country to one thing it would be the superiority of its women. Today, however, the superiority American women formerly enjoyed is rapidly deteriorating, as you noted. I think our country too proportionately falls.

Thanks, once again.


Thank you, Madame.

I have ceased to be amazed by the genius Tocqueville because he does not seem to have gotten anything wrong.

As for Freud, here's a little ditty:


[Sung to the tune of When Johnny Comes Marching Home]

Sometimes Sigmund Freud's cigar was smoked by his sister-in-law,
Sometimes Sigmund Freud's cigar was smoked by his sister-in-law.
For the True Believers in Freudian Sex, this is the meaning of Oedipus Rex And it all began when Siggie made it up.



But seriously, Madame, I would like to thank you for visiting my idiot blog and the too kind words about same. May God bless you and yours and may He strengthen you in your counter-revolutionary activities.

And, as always, Keep The Faith, baby.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive