Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, August 19, 2005

The end from the inside.

Disengagement Diary: What is this country coming to?
By Orit August 17, 2005

Orit reports from Gush Katif exclusively for Israel Insider.

In all the time I've lived in Israel, my mother has never been so worried.

I've lived right near cafes where terrorist bombings have taken place, but she never had my dad and sister call me to try to convince me to be careful. Now, with brutal Israeli Police threatening to use force against stubborn infiltrators, she's all aghast. She's more afraid for my safety under the threat of a Jewish army and police force than under the threat of enemy terrorist attackers.

What is this country coming to?



Orit inside surrounded Neve Dekalim synagogue: No words.

Published: August 18, 2005

Israel Insider correspondent Orit is with the hundreds of other young women inside the Neve Dekalim synagogue, now surrounded by thousands of troops. She reported that the events of the past day had left her, at least temporarily, speechless: "I have no words."

Shame on me.

Orit, I thought you were just a pretty girl with a quirky writing style. Humblest appy-polly-loggies, sweetie. You've got guts.

May the Lord of us all watch over you and your compatriots.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive