Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Friday, July 08, 2005

Laura Ingraham chemotherapy update.

From Laura's site:

CHEMO CLUB MED--TWO DOWN, TWO TO GO!

It's always a good sign that a chemo session went well when you leave with one more chemo-buddy than you came in with. (see photo below, left) This time, the Posse included my good friend Patty Coleman (back by popular demand from Round 1), my old NBC friend Felicia Taylor, and my dear pal and producer Lee Habeeb (who supplied the sophisticated chemo cuisine of Subway sandwiches, chips and Coke). I am feeling a bit of the queasiness I didn't feel after the first Round (although that also could be related to the foot-long Italian Subway sandwich that Lee encouraged me to eat during chemo, which I followed by watching Brit peaceniks on the BBC blame the war on terror for creating the London terror attacks). Okay, heading off to the gym, planning my post-chemo trip to Alaska, and standing firm with our friends in England. I am sending my continued love gratitude to all of you for the emails, cards, letters and prayers. They mean the world to me. And you do, too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive