Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Monday, July 18, 2005

I get mail from antipodeans...

...well, one actually. So far.

Responding to my ripsnorter of a post on Australia cozying up to the Slave China regime,

Johnboy said...

Well maybe if the US didn't try and screw us on every single deal we wouldn't be so keen on doing business with the chinese who, while tough negotiators, are a damn sight more honest.When the day comes the US has no friends left at all you'll have no-one to blame but the corrupt government's you've elected for generations.

I must say I was shocked at the tone of this message from one of the nations that gave us the heroes of Gallipoli. Shocked, I tell you.

But, after much thought, I realized the Australians are a proud people. Since we Americans seem to have hurt Mr. Boy's feelings in some manner, I have decided to act.

John, on behalf of the USA, I hereby grant you relief from your monstrous personal burden of being protected by our power; economic, military and political. You are now free to pursue what you perceive to be your interests without considering how they will affect the West, Christendom, the Free Nations of the world, or any other fanstasy construct of evil and corrupt American people.

Granted, we will still act for the sake of our national interests as well as for Democracy, Freedom, the Rule of Law, ANZUS, and other bourgeois concepts that do not necessarily do us any good but still manage to get some of Our Boys killed.

This may cause you some discomfort from time to time. You will probably suffer angst, rage, and paralyzing frustration when you realize there is nothing nothing you can do to influence evil Amerika.

I am certain your honest commie Chinese friends will be more than happy to commiserate with you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive