Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

End Stage Amerika: The Rise of Orange Bonapartism.

Enter the American Bonaparte, President Tweet-For-Brains. The 140 pump chump that can't climax even after all that self-abuse. (No wonder it's afraid of NFL guys with 17 kids out of 11 women.)

No, I don't think it actually believes it is Napoleon. That would be kind of quaint and endearing, actually. Madmen thinking they were Jesus or Napoleon was a thing once upon a time. It has never read a book so I doubt it has heard of either man. 


No, Bonapartism is a political concept. (However, this does not mean it is sane.) Here are a few Wikipedia quotes from M. Bonaparte to illustrate our current predicament:




“The Revolution is over... I am the Revolution.




"I closed the gulf of anarchy and brought order out of chaos. I rewarded merit regardless of birth or wealth, wherever I found it. I abolished feudalism and restored equality to all regardless of religion and before the law. I fought the decrepit monarchies of the Old Regime because the alternative was the destruction of all this. I purified the Revolution.“ 



What is a throne? — a bit of wood gilded and covered in velvet. I am the state— I alone am here the representative of the people. Even if I had done wrong you should not have reproached me in public — people wash their dirty linen at home. France has more need of me than I of France.

    Statement to the Senate (1814) He echoes here the remark attributed to Louis XIV L'état c'est moi ( "The State is I" or more commonly: "I am the State.")


Napoleon thought he was France, just as A Cockjerk Orange thinks it is the USA. Of course, Napoleon had a lot of military victories that made him a bit full of himself. The Orange Menace is just a dick that thinks it something more than a dick. The Orange Suck-Hole has the same ignorant megalomania albeit without the impressive accomplishments of Napoleon. (Both however, are famous for having  tiny genitals and hands.)
Orange Clump cannot accept the fact it is not the Statue of Liberty, Uncle Sam, or even the hot new Columbia chick
that appears on the screen before the movie starts.

That's no surprise, because it has been pretending to be a man for decades, only getting away with it because many folks are stupid enough to believe it is a billionaire. It's amazing what people will believe if you lie often and loudly enough.

I'm predicting that two weeks into its second term, it will bust out the Juan Peron look. 



TheChurchMilitant: Sometimes anti-social, but always anti-fascist since 2005.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive