Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

@GermaineGreerInDrag: The wages of sin are fascism.

Here are all the tweets [so far] from AmeriKKKa's third favorite Trans-Fascist, GermaineGreerInDrag. The way things look, kiddies, he/she/it/shit will soon find a place in the dustbin of history. Let's hope the collateral damage to innocents is minimal.


Hellooo, everybody! It's great to be a part of the twittercurse. Big shout-out to the FNCT community! Thanks for the love & support. https://t.co/1Jsk3SQovq

For those of you not among the cognoscenti: FNCT community = FascistNaziCommieTotalitarian community. It's pronounced "funked".

New me...Trans is soooo hard, but power is worth it. Not to mention all the trim that's been throwing itself my way. https://t.co/HE2vaQFXgE

I guess this is really me now 😊... https://t.co/Y77yrnn2Qw

Well, bleach my ass and call me a virgin! What happened to Gen. Flynn? Nobody here tells me a damn thing. Idioty!

BTW, Bleach My Ass & Call Me A Virgin is a song by POSH (Pissed Off Sissy Homos) who used to be Pissed Off Sissy Fags but POSF didn't work.

Had early AM mtg @ WH today-about forestry. trees=boring. Big Orange quip about "morning wood"-grace under pressure=GREAT MAN swoon city

Poor Milo Yiannopolis-he's a lover not a fighter-stinking "christians" think they know what love is-no WH jobs for them! #NAMBLAuberalles

Just cuz 'm rich famous talented and powerful it doesn't mean I don't love art-Please Master--https://t.co/ngJti48Z61 #sweetorangelovin

What's all the fuss about? In some countries jews actually do get blown up. #landofthefreefornow

@STARZ get your stinkin ads off my timeline

Where was I? Oh yeah jews. Trotsky was one you know. But so were the marx bros. Oh my poor little head is spinning. IN ORANGE I MUST TRUST!

I would like to absolutely confirm & revel in my favorite bias: Orange really is the new black & I love me some orange! #sweetorangelovin

Wow a Zardoz reference and kind words from Jonah Goldberg! https://t.co/s8SLXW0UkEIf I ever find my G-Spot, I'll introduce it to the G-File

See sexy sexy sexy Jonah's glorious praise of my magnificence ruined by the ravings of a real tool: https://t.co/5kxFhHXXzx #whywebmeaness

Today's ashy wednesday-as a good Catholic..um..BOY, I want to urge you all to start repenting your asses off-you sinners really piss me off

What, me worry? I'm pretty sure my "marriages" to those three cows were annulled. #freeasabird

L'il Nicky Kristof is a poopy head:
https://t.co/XLNmJhr7Xi
Come to think of it I've never seen him and Bill Kristol together...

I really don't know how you boys can stand it. My peepee is really bugging me today...

...sorry. I'm just cranky cuz I haven't been given my trillion $$ yet😒 #money=power😊 #jamesearljonesinconanthebarbarian

Thulsa Doom knows power: https://t.co/v2dIk8sDib
but I'll take the money for now
James Earl Jones is dreamy.
#OrangePower #sweetorangelovin


The Big Boss needs to tweet about alien abductions! I'm gettin rectal probes 3-4 times a week! hee-hee 😊πŸ˜₯ #sweetorangelovin #etbonehome

I'M COMIN FOR YOU COMEY! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! I'M COMIN FOR YOU!
#formerenemyformerallycurrentenemy #lapetitemort

I feel healthier already How about you, Amerika?
#takingcareofeveryonebigleague
#orangeistrulythenewblack
#onceyougoorangeyou'llnevergoback

Sonofabitch 140 characters! MY GENIUS CANNOT BE CONTAINED! #onceyougoorangeyoullnevergoback

Have you noticed how Jeremiah Wright dresses like Thulsa Doom? #strangenewrespect #bleachmyassandcallmeavirgin

Day without a woman? Hell, boy, get yourself a sweet government gig. They can SMELL power-especially those commie chicks #orangepower

Onward Christian soldiers Marching as to war With the cross of Jesus
Going on before Christ the royal master Leads against the foe
Forward into battle See his banners go Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war With the cross of Jesus Going on before
Like a mighty army Moves the church of god Brothers we a treading

Where the Saints have trod We are not divided All one body we
One in hope and doctrine One in charity Onward Christian soldiers
Marching as to war With the cross of Jesus Going on before
With the cross of Jesus Going on before

With the cross of Jesus
Going on before Going on before

Dang! That stuff makes my peepee hungry #orangejesus #oldtimereligion #orangejulius

Why #orangejulius
Cuz I'm fuckin inclusive like that.
#orangejesus #orangepower

Where the hell is my trillion $$? Do you plebes know how much surgery & blow I can buy with a trillion? More than the Kardashians & Jenners!

Not to mention the hermaphrodite hookers. Do you white bread peons have any idea how much they cost????

My stars!P.O.S.H. is playing DC in May-Hope they play A Boy Named Sue-HATE their politics cuz they dont got any-Will let them live for now
What? So I'm the bad guy? #breakingeggs #making omelettes #we'recookinwithgas #orangepower #orangejesus

Damn you twitter! #breakingeggs #makingomelettes #cookinwithgas #orangepower #orangejesus

He really is just like jesus being crucified everyday. I oughta know-I like to pretend I'm catholic
#orangejesus #orangepower #powerislove

POSH's lineup has changed again! New drummer is "Sensible Mila" after the tragic suicide of their 3rd one, Ben Dova, RIP. Spinal Tap-esque!

Rest of POSH is the same: GlitterROTC, Neil, Patrick, & Harris. #PissedOffSissyHomos #deathndrugsnrocknroll #suicidedontdoit

SONOFABITCH! My exclusive interview with Rash Dimbulb has leaked! All I know is the Russians didn't do it. Govno yebat' yebanutykh zhopy!

Is that a good reason for a hero like me to lose power & prestige? Damn it, this is going to make taking over the world even more difficult!

At least I still have my security clearance.For now.I better gather intel on all my enemies while I can.I'll have to suck dick again too.

YOU ASSHOLES WON'T FLYNN ME! I'M THE 1 WHO FLYNNS OTHERS! I DEMAND MY BIRTHRIGHT! Glupyye sifiliticheskiye povrezhdennyye mozgom gnomy

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THE EARWIGS ARE BACK! EARWIGS I TELL YOU! EARWIGS! AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it! Why didn't I think of marrying the boss's daughter? That dirty little pisher is starting to bug me & she's a pain in the ass too.
THIS little psychopath got me whacked from the NSC: https://t.co/Fyhpyq240V
SYN CHELOVEKA V MOYEY MUZHCHINOY GOLOVE!
#Govnosumasuma

Yebanyy oranzhevyy khuyesokh! Kem on sebya schitayet? YA nastoyashchiy geroy! YA znayu, gde pokhoroneny shlyukhi! #snowdenzdes'yaprikhozhu

For THIS I had my vajajay sewn shut and an armadillo dick put in its place? Just cuz HE can't handle anything bigger! Ain't LOVE grand?

#sweetorangelovin #POWERISLOVE #bleachmyassandcallmeavirgin
πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ˜‘πŸŽ±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ΄πŸ’

Holy fucking shit some assholes stole my #POWERISLOVE
My life has gone all to shit...and I'm a war hero or something!

TheChurchMilitant: Sometimes anti-social, but always anti-fascist since 2005.







































































































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive