Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The King Abdullah Gazette is no more.

"We have received a DMCA complaint for one or more of your blogs. Emails with the details were sent to you and all affected posts have been reset to "Draft" status (you may find them by selecting "Drafts" on the "Edit posts" page for each of the affected blogs). You may re-publish the posts with the offending content and/or link(s) removed. If you believe you have the rights to post this content, you can file a counter-claim with us. For more on our DMCA policy, please click here. Thank you for your prompt attention."

Fuck 'em.

Sorry, kiddies, but there will be no more fabulous babes here in my little corner of the digital cesspool (Except for Mikie Inase . They'll have to pry her from my cold, dead hands.) because the Image Nazis have come a-calling.

Every photo here was and is available all over the interweb. All you have to do is type the babe's name into Toolgle and you'll have more trim in your lap than Orange Clump at a Klan rally. But for some reason, I have been targeted for harassment that I don't need. And I never tried to make a dime off of any of them.

All I can say is keep your heads down, kiddies, because the serious shooting will begin sooner rather than later and I hope you are all ready for it.

The posts will remain where they are, but I am going to light a cyber bonfire with the images.

Pity.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive