Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Benito Hussein Whossaner has blood on his fangs and yet mocks a mother's tears.

From The Blaze:

Mother Of State Dept. Official Killed In Libya says White House Has Been Telling Her Outright Lies








The mother of one of the Americans killed in the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi wants answers about her son’s death — which really doesn’t sound like too much to ask.

Instead, she says the Obama administration has been stonewalling; and one month later, she is still waiting for the answers that were promised to her. In fact, the administration has told her “outright lies” about the Libya assault, she said.

Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, a State Department official killed in the Libya attack, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Wednesday that President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vice President Joe Biden told her they would tell her the truth about what happened to her son.

“They promised me. I told them please, tell me what happened. Just tell me what happened,” she said. “I told them don’t give me any bologna – you can keep your political stuff. Just tell me the truth. And I still don’t know. In fact, today I heard that he died of smoke inhalation.”

“You don’t know the cause of death?” Cooper asked, visibly surprised.
“No, I don’t,” Smith replied. “I look at the TV and I see bloody hand prints on walls thinking, is that my son’s? I don’t know. They haven’t told me anything.”

 Smith also said the Obama administration has been telling her “outright lies” about the attack. She revealed that U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice and other senior officials told her that the attack occurred because of the anti-Muslim YouTube video that was originally blamed for the assault.


“In fact, all of them did. All of them did,” she added. “Leon Panetta actually took my face in his hands like this and he said, ‘trust me. I will tell you what happened.’ And so far, he’s told me nothing. Nothing at all. And I want to know.”

Smith also recounted her interaction with President Obama himself at a reception.
“I cried on Obama’s shoulder and then he kind of looked off into the distance,” Smith said. “So that was worthless to me. I want a note for God’s sake.”

“You deserve answers,” Cooper agreed.

 The investigation into the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi last month, where Smith was killed along with three other Americans, is ongoing. The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a special hearing on Wednesday to address the attack.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive