Featured Post

It seems Pope Francis needs to brush up on his Tertullian!

It has been reported (in The ChristLast Media, I must note) that the current Pope does not like the phrase "lead us not into temptation...

"Let no freedom be allowed to novelty, because it is not fitting that any addition should be made to antiquity. Let not the clear faith and belief of our forefathers be fouled by any muddy admixture." -- Pope Sixtus III

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Haile Unlikely prepares to become Emperor For Life.






From The Daily Caller via Yahoo! News::


Obama’s ‘flexibility’ remark ‘sadly’ true, says Rep. Wilson

Reacting to President Barack Obama telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have more “more flexibility” after the 2012 election, South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson told The Daily Caller that the president’s comments are “sadly” true.

“Sadly, that’s true and the flexibility that he was indicating has been to relax the missile defense system that we need and that was what was I believe specific in his conversation with the Russians but actually it applies to everything,” Wilson told TheDC at the Capitol Monday.

“I believe there will be unrestrained growth of big government, an infringement and a limitation on the individual freedoms of the American people and putting our security at risk at the same time.”

When asked if he thinks Obama will win re-election, Wilson said, “I have faith in 52 percent of the American people that he will be not getting a new term.”

According to ABC News, this clip of Obama’s discussion with Medvedev was picked up by a hot mic in South Korea:

OBAMA: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

MEDVEDEV: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

OBAMA: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

MEDVEDEV: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin].


This is the last time we'll hear Mittens the Pompadoured Pussy mention this bit of treason:

Romney uses Medvedev statement to smack Obama

Outgoing Russian President Dmitri Medvedev slammed Mitt Romney on Tuesday in a move that gave the former Massachusetts Governor a second opportunity to suggest President Barack Obama is colluding with a foreign antagonist. - The Daily Caller via Yahoo! News

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First of all, the word is SEX, not GENDER. If you are ever tempted to use the word GENDER, don't. The word is SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! For example: "My sex is male." is correct. "My gender is male." means nothing. Look it up. What kind of sick neo-Puritan nonsense is this? Idiot left-fascists, get your blood-soaked paws off the English language. Hence I am choosing "male" under protest.

Labels

Blog Archive